Xrp Price

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by blaise84, Mar 29, 2019.

1. blaise84

blaise84 Rookie!!!

During these long XRP price lulls, I find it helpful to get all my ducks in a row for when our big price moves happen.

This includes things like...
    -- creating a selling strategy based on certain price thresholds reached
    -- ensuring that exchanges will be able to convert and wire money safely to my accounts
    -- checking the tax implications based on the exchange and bank accounts involved
    -- maintaining a partial crypto position by converting XRP to steady, low volatility cryptos
    -- considering and testing crypto to cash conversion other than wire transfer such as:
    ----- selling bitcoin / litecoin direct to users via dedicated in-person exchange services
    ----- buying silver / gold precious metal directly with crypto

Have you all prepared and planned for the big XRP moonshot when it comes?

Let me know your thoughts.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Xrp Price Forum Date
    Bitcoin Price Falling- Am Going Crazy Right Now. Make Money Online Jan 17, 2018
    Breaking News! Ico Token & New Coin Website Development At Affordable Price Make Money Online Dec 5, 2017
    Bulksms Reseller Guide Ebook For Sale At Affordable Price. Make Money Online Apr 10, 2017
    Twinkas 40,000tks Unit In My Ewallet For Sale At A Good Price Make Money Online Mar 31, 2017
    Tbc Is Now Available In Bulk And Pieces At A Good Price Make Money Online Mar 25, 2017

3. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

I love Cryptocurrencies and prefer a lot. I don’t go directly because it’s too risky and better with Forex platform. It’s so much fun via FreshForex broker with having over 130 instruments to pick from and the low spreads, it’s just picture perfect and helps me so very much.

4. Jaymes_Willson

Jaymes_Willson Upcoming

Buying and selling cryptocurrency has become riskier for me. I am not an economist and I am not well versed in the undercurrents of this business. I have lost money on Bitcoin's spike several times and decided to temporarily freeze my crypto assets. It seems to me that it is safer to play online games for real bets - How to Play Magic Mirror Slot Online: Paylines, Min and Max Bet, Magic Mirror RTP! - Slots I see that many people think the same because some of my friends and neighbors also started playing online.