sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

Why Its Never Too Late To Catch The Bitcoin Boat

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by philipj, Feb 10, 2019.

1. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Bitcoin billionaire Changpeng Zhao has an encouraging message for crypto fans who fear they missed the boat on the cryptocurrency bandwagon: The bitcoin revolution is still “at the beginning of the beginning,” so you haven’t missed anything yet.

Zhao ― the founder of cryptocurrency exchange Binance ― was responding to a Twitter user who says he wishes he had jumped on the bandwagon in 2013, when bitcoin was still an obscure technology in its infancy.

In 2013, the bitcoin price fluctuated between $13 and $947. Today, the bitcoin price ― though heavily battered ― hovers at around $3,600.

Zhao responded by telling his Twitter follower that the best is yet to come, and he has not missed the boat.

That’s exactly what I thought back in 2013, “damn, I am too late. I wish I started early like those other guys.” and I will say the same thing I heard back then. We are still early, the beginning of the beginning.”

That's exactly what I thought back in 2013, "damn, I am too late. I wish I started early like those other guys." and I will say the same thing I heard back then. We are still early, the beginning of the beginning.

2. Loading...