sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

Tips When To Buy: Bitcoin Aiming For $4000 & May Never Fall Again?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hmm. That's a lie my friend and that's all I wanna tell you in here!
    But that's not all though.

Don't forget to buy your Bitcoins safely on Jackobian here => Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria At Central Bank Of Bitcoins Jackobian

Screenshot_20170812-031548.png-When To Buy: Bitcoin Aiming For $4000 & May Never Fall Again?

These days we wake up to amazing people news about the Crypto King and it's really cool but there's something that many people do not know yet which they should know and that's the fact that even though bitcoin is presently shooting for outer space, it will still come down after a while to at least $3300.
    It has always been that way and you may ask... How does this affect me?

It affects your Buying Options and Process.
    I know that many people who have never bought bitcoins before wants to start the business of buying and storing now!

That's cool but that's not the best because of the reason I gave above.

Reason for the Current shooting of Bitcoins?

The current rise and continous rise is because of the excitement. It's been that way always and people are going to keep buying until some major people who put in millions decide to start taking their profits.
    Then it will start coming down. That's gonna happen probably before we reach $4000 and Bitcoin will crash.... To rise again though!

So when to Buy Bitcoins?

I think $3600 is already late for anyone that wants to go in for long term. The best option is to wait it out. Before too long, it should come down and you can buy.
    Whatever you do, don't but Bitcoins now because you wanna keep them! Instead you can buy into investments which is basically what i do!

Enjoy the ride Cryptics.. While it lasts & Cheers!

2. Loading...