sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

What You Don't Know About 'the Kinwap Vision', Jackobian & Prezzy

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

if you are still there, i hail bro.
    We aren't letting go yet. we are still going somewhere.. together

2. Naijasturf

Naijasturf Upcoming

This is why they said; nothing good comes easy. You have really done a great job, more grace to you bro. I love Jackobian

Prezzy likes this.
  3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

thanks bro. how much Nigeria has changed since i wrote this!

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i don't want to change alongside the country but it's difficult. very difficult

5. phyzyprogrammer

phyzyprogrammer GrandMaster

I love jackobian.com because I started making my first online money from jackobian.com!
    GOD BLESS JACKOBIAN @Prezzy thankx for creating this wonderful forum

You really don't no what favour you have done for me by creating this forum , you have no idea of how much your forum has changed my life. All thankx to God

But just ignore me...... I just tot I should let you know. Since I can't keep it to my self anymore ........

Prezzy likes this.
  6. KamogTechs

KamogTechs Upcoming

Words are not enough to express how i feel about this post,Am glad to be part of this great forum keep it up @preezy

phyzyprogrammer and Prezzy like this.
  7. Chidokwe Emmanuel

Chidokwe Emmanuel Well Known

oga welldone oooooo:tumbsup::tumbsup:

phyzyprogrammer and Prezzy like this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I wish I could say the same thing about you bro but no for reports I receive recently, you are not doing well.
    Don't say you don't know what you did in the future.

Please review your steps because of nothing goes for nothing.

phyzyprogrammer likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You are welcome sir.

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Actually guys, I am glad but since the conception of Jackobian.com, a lot has been happening and a lot has been factored into the original plans.

However, we are still moving forward by God's grace and getting better too.

Hopefully soon, really soon, we will be ready to contribute in the ways we have previous planned.

11. phyzyprogrammer

phyzyprogrammer GrandMaster

No pee
    Bro am back!!

12. Adeprince

Adeprince Upcoming

Wow, I only knew about kinwap and now jackobian, but didn't hear of galaxykins and all your great efforts to maintain all, may GOD reward all your efforts

13. vincentodiaz

vincentodiaz Jackobian

I'm a newbie to Jackobian. In fact, I just joined a few minutes ago. Reading this post gave me quite some encouragement. I say this because I'm a Nigerian student and it's awesome to see people who, despite encountering several challenges on the course of pursuing a dream, still find the right motivation to push on especially in a not-so-encouraging ambience like Nigeria.

Kudos to you prezzy. I look forward to being part of this forum and doing all I can as a member to promote it and help your team realize its dream.

Keep the good work up!!C! ::

Adeprince and gbolahan like this.