sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
n1nnaija crypto

Trending What Will Be The Quality Of Education In Nigeria In The Next 10year?

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by gbolahan, Jun 3, 2019.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

I have a burden in my heart and i fear that the quality of education in Nigeria today will be better than what to come in the next 10years.The rate of malpractices is increasing by almost 30% every year, the last jamb is an evidence. It has get to the point that students dont mind if they miss a paper since they know the way out. The corruption in education is higher than what we could imagine.

Tell me, A student who graduated having nothing in head and getting employed as a lecturer,please how will be the future of those students receiving lectures under him/her?

The foundation is from secondary levels, Common with public schools,people even give it name (miracle center), rendering difference kind of services. Non appearances(you pay and have your waec result without appearing in the exam hall), appearance( you pay but you will have to sit for exam).That same mentality is carried to tertiary level and we end up producing bad products. Tell me a company that will employ someone that doesn't have something upstair.

The worst part is that many of these students are getting employed as lecturer and we end up infesting others. It even get to a point that bribing is made compulsory but not in direct way but it is obvious in our tertiary institutions.

If things continue this way, hope we won't end up breeding viruses to Nigeria? I urge our government,individual and private sectors to save Nigeria education and the future of our great country in any means we know.

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Quality Education Nigeria Forum Date
    Stakeholders Task Parents On Quality Education Nigeria News & Politics Sep 21, 2016
    Ask Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 Nigeria News & Politics Mar 10, 2018
    Software Quality Assurance Analyst At Jumia Nigeria(job Vacancy) Nigeria News & Politics Jan 31, 2018
    Apply For Bruce Chingez Foundation Grant For Education And Business Nigeria News & Politics Jun 19, 2018
    Hot Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education Nigeria News & Politics May 15, 2018

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

My brother, I personally know a lecturer in my department that can hardly spell his own name.
    He clearly doesn't understand what he's teaching. But he's eating salary every month.

There's little hope

gbolahan likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

The ratio of unqualified graduates to qualified graduates keeps growing buddy every passing year.

We need to make very serious reforms in the education sector else in a few years, there will be next to no qualified graduates any longer.

gbolahan likes this.
  5. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

Oh, how is that possible(
    Are there no good teachers?

gbolahan likes this.
  6. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Buddy we only gat few good teachers in most of our Nigerian university.

When some exams are to be done, some lecturers prefer copy and paste which show that they don't care about student's understanding about the course, definitely they are trading fake knowledge to students which mean there is depreciation in learning.

Anastasiia likes this.
  7. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

It's a pity to hear that. Students have to learn all the materials by themselves to have a better understanding