What Is Bitcoin? Lay Man's & Technical Explanation For Beginners

Discussion in 'Crypto Learning Center (Library)' started by Prezzy, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think freebitcoins are real.

Check here for more Free Legit Bitcoin/faucets Sites (that Pay Flawlessly )
    Ask @cyborg07 for even more.

2. Thoughtplus

Thoughtplus Active

@Prezzy, good work here. I am just getting interested in bitcoins and it is after I have lost some considerable amount on these hit and run ponzi platforms. But am glad for this your piece. kindly take me up from here because I wish to learn and trade safely with bitcoins and other safe altcoins bro. I shall be glad if you could reply my post. Thank you!

3. Thoughtplus

Thoughtplus Active

@Prezzy, but before your response I shall avail myself the golden opportunity to read the rest of your tutorials. Thanks once more!!!!

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

am sure you will love it too

Chidokwe Emmanuel likes this.
  6. Chidokwe Emmanuel

Chidokwe Emmanuel Well Known

@Prezzy . loving the way you build the know hows of Cryptocurrency on jackobian.
    This has actually grown the interest of many jackobians an i say thank you for this information.
    In no distant time, this platform will be filled with guru's of the crypto world and great investors.
    i urge all to take active participation ion this growing trend and invest as little as $10.
    Our walk to financial freedom has taken move.:):):):D:D

SalimSojay and Prezzy like this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Amen to that bro!

8. Gbise isaac

Gbise isaac Upcoming

Nice.... So the first Step is to create a Bitcoin wallet

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

absolutely, hope you have no probems with that?

if you have any, just comment please

10. Maratina

Maratina Rookie!!!

How trusty is these btc

11. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

Smile :lol:

U mean How true it's?? Lol

Don't mind my bad sense of humour

I'm just reminiscing d moment I was like you

I would have been more richer today if I haven't doubted it in July, 2013 that I first heard about Bitcoin (1BTC was less than $100) then.

Cos I could surely afford to buy hundreds of BTC then but I didn't

I later started in March 2016 when 1BTC was a little above $400 & today ask me what's the worth of 1BTC today as I type October 30th, 2017 1BTC = $6000+

Think about how rich you are gonna be if you have adopted Bitcoin since 4years ago & you have 100BTC, today you would be worth $600,000 today.

Anyway,
    It's not too late that you're hearing about it today, as far as BTC is concerned, the future is still brighter than this (The sky is the limit)

Ask any questions about your doubts & Crypto Lords of Jackobian will address them accordingly

Also, be informed that Bitcoin is not the only coin that makesCryptocurrencies, there are currently 1231 Cryptocurrencies as of today (30th October, 2017) & more are added on Coinmarketcap.com on daily & weekly basis...

Many of them are less than $1 currently, the story will not be the same in the years to come dear.

Also, to anyone out there still doubting whether Crypto is real or not

I am SALIMSOJAY, a student as at the time of typing this & I'm telling u it's cos am into it for more than a year now

& nothing is more enjoyable to me than Crypto

:::WARNING::::

Do not engage in Risky Investment with your Hard earned money, if you don't know who to ask about real Investment with Crypto, just buy it & keep it in your wallet, the profit you will see with that due to increase in value of BTC in the International Market is enough until you know the right investment to get into
    Also, beware of Ads Upandan promising you returns on your investment, believe me, many of them are scammers

Ask the right person the right information about Crypto-trading, Crypto-stocking, Crypto-Mining, & other credible Crypto Investment

@Prezzy & @SalimSojay is always there to guide you on anything u wanna know

Act now before its too late

Enjoy

#SalimSojay

gbolahan likes this.
  12. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Only freebitcoin i know that pay,other faucet that pay can be found here List Of Paying Bitcoin Faucet

To be frank faucet is a not a good method of making bitcoin,Tested way of making money in bitcoin are:

1.Trading investment:a) Buy and hold altcoin strategy
    b) Bitconnect lending, trading without any skill involve,you earn daily profit up to 1%
    2.mining investment
    3.ICO investment

You can read this post How To Really Make Money With Bitcoin Investments In Nigeria to know better

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    SalimSojay likes this.
  13. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

:tumbsup:

14. Adigun

Adigun Active

Abeg Oga Prezzy I need thread on mining bitcoin

15. Onyenna Izubaba

Onyenna Izubaba Rookie!!!

Pl
    me too need same answer

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Onyenna Izubaba

Onyenna Izubaba Rookie!!!

How do I create Bitcoin wallet ?

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

@Prezzy how can someone backup his/her email to be safe while transacting

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Email?

19. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

Why not follow this link to own a wallet,it has lot of advantages you can sell and buy bitcoin with them easily

https://remitano.com/btc/ng?ref=topmaike

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good to see you here man

21. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

You highlited it in the post..to always backup email

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

well, it could be that i was talking about backing up your account. Because there is no way that one could back up an email (that i know)

23. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known