Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

What Does The Year 2018 Hold For Bitcoin Transaction Time And Fees?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by philipj, Jan 3, 2018.

1. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

It is really annoying when you want to send some bitcoin and a transaction fee of up to 30% pops up. When will this end? When I checked bitcoin transaction from 151859 Unconfirmed Transactions I still see it growing. It appears some are not bothered about it, or they have found a way to reduce it and still get their transactions comfirmed on time. Please if you know the best ways to reduce the fee share it here. Some time a go I posted carrying out your transactions in the night when the traffic is low. Event have over taken it. It does not seem to be working anymore.

While the search continues, what does 2018 holds for the transaction time and the fees

With the Lightning Network now having been successfully tested live, is there hope that the off-chain scaling solution could be introduced sooner than initially expected, bringing with it the prospect of lower fees for all.

However, the high cost of sending bitcoin has forced many to look elsewhere, either to bitcoin cash, with its famously low fees, or to other altcoins which can be sent for less than a cent in many cases. In bitcoin’s earliest days, when blocks were empty, it was equally easy to complete low-cost transactions.

It has been on record that bitcoin have a way of bouncing back from its trouble. Will thhe problem of fees and comfirmation scale through? Time will tell

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...