Web Design Tutorial - Map

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by electrode, Jul 2, 2016.

1. electrode

electrode Well Known Mod

{filename}-Web Design Tutorial -  Map
    Hello and welcome to @electrode web design tutorials hosted on http://jackobian.com.
    Since this is going be the first time you're getting to know we must have an idea or picture exactly what we are going to cover in the Tutorials.

1. Introduction [link:http://jackobian.com/threads/web-design-tutorials-introduction.1004/]
    2. Html(intro, tags, syntax, samples)[http://jackobian.com/threads/web-design-tutorials-html.1006/]
    3. Css(intro, tags, syntax, samples)
    4. Php(intro, basic tags, basic syntax, basic examples)
    5. Hosting and acquiring a domain name.(how to host, how to upload to server using ftp,)
    6. Conclusion (advice to continue advance lessons, more online resources ).

=========================================
    Details
    1)introduction :this is going to be the map of our tutorial lessons.,here you Get to see what exactly Web design and Web Development is and how to continue other lessons easily.
    2)Html(intro, tags, syntax, samples) :here we will talk about everything that concerns Html, the rules, syntax, hints, tags and so on.
    3)Css :this is where I'll post all stuffs about Css, every basic steps and syntax you need to know about Css, hints, tags, and so on.
    4)php:we are also going to discuss basic php topics here, php syntax, snippets, files, and so on
    5)Hosting and acquiring a domain name.:everything you need to know about acquiring a domain name hosting your website, using an ftp software and so on.
    ==============================

A what we have covered checklist will be below this with link to each tutorial

Signed. electrode
    [To any developer that is interested in assisting in this course should kindly indicate]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2016
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Web Design Tutorial Forum Date
    Web Design Tutorials - Html Web Design Jul 2, 2016
    Web Design Tutorials - Introduction Web Design Jul 2, 2016
    Tutorial Are You Interested In Learning Web Design (courses) And [programming] Web Design Oct 24, 2019
    Tutorial Free Web Design Training On Whatsapp Web Design Oct 6, 2019
    Ponzi Website/web Design Web Design Jun 8, 2017

3. bibest

bibest Active

Can help on html and css

2 people like this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

That's not a problem. i can do that

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

but that will be much later, maybe in the night

6. bibest

bibest Active

I Mean I can help on this tutorial for a better development of these thread like when some are facing a problem

7. tmerlin

tmerlin Rookie!!!

please continue ..

2 people like this.
  8. Tudor

Tudor Well Known Mod

Intrested

9. ken

ken Jackobian

i want to LEARN

10. osixkilz

osixkilz Well Known Mod

all Topics will be moved to the programming forum .... @electrode Thanks my work is getting easier

11. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

I hope am not late cus I want to be a partaker also by learning:rolleyes:

12. Vicktor

Vicktor Rookie!!!

Let me get a pen and paper, cause am highly interested

13. osixkilz

osixkilz Well Known Mod

14. Joseph Michael

Joseph Michael Upcoming

I know how to program a website using HTML n CSS but I can't created an effective Form.... For my client to login into my site... And also save there details.... N I like D way Jackobian Forum function.... N d email stuff.... I was Hoping to Get something this effect in my web site.... Pls I need Help.

15. electrode

electrode Well Known Mod

All you need is pho bro ,php will make your html and css dynamic.I'll start a thread about this specific problem of yours so stay tuned

16. Quam

Quam Leader

Inerested

17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yeah, expect the continuation soon!

18. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

ok lets keep it started...

19. Quam

Quam Leader

Okay that would be nice