Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Untouchable Cryptos! Investment Advice Going Forward From May 2017

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Prezzy, May 10, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Where are they?
    Lols, am not mocking people in this category but honestly, there are some cryptos that you should not be able to sell no matter what!

long story cut short, i have learned some things from some of my Ogas at the top about selling cryptos and that's what i wanna share with you in this thread:

I was there when Stellar Lumens rose by about 600% in just a few days, maybe a week and yeah, some guys sold off thinking it will start pumping it's way down. Indeed, it did but now it's back on the rise. here's what the chart of stellar lumens looks like now:

stellar.PNG-Untouchable Cryptos! Investment Advice Going Forward From May 2017

Honestly, some people made some gains when they sold theirs at about $0.047 and they can comfortably buy back now and possibly climb the ladder with us again but do you really want to put yourself inthat position where you can't have rest of mind because you sold a very PROMISING CRYPTO?

Let's be clear on another thing here... Some people think that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that they are supposed to be storing but am here to tell you that These small guys are where you wanna put your money and keep it there as we discussed yesterday here: Dollar Will Crash And Take Naira With It But Bitcoin Will Keep Rising! Thank God Am A Jackobian! .

Honestly, just as we also agreed in another post here: How To Get Rich Faster With Cryptocurrency Investment Using Altcoins , BITCOIN MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RISE BY 100% IN A WEEK ANYMORE but all these tiny guys can!

So, i want you to start taking the tiny guys more seriously.
    When i say tiny, i mean cryptos that are valued at about $0.000000001 - $0.2

They have the magic of getting rich fast in cryptos.

I will go ahead and give you some of UNTOUCHABLE CRYPTOS OUT THERE WHICH MYSELF, I WILL FIND VERY DIFFICULT TO SELL OFF BECAUSE OF WHAT I JUST DESCRIBED ABOVE!

Speaking of Untouchable,

1. Ethereum!

This guy will SHOCK THE WORLD... i hope NOT Jackobians alongside, lols. Nay, i don't want you to be shocked buddy, not while we are around:rose:

By the way, trust me, you don't wanna sell this friend of mine.. they are developing what we call..
    .ehm..
    Proof of stake algorithim for their crypto as crypto guardian @gbolahan shared here: Breaking:ethereum Switching To Proof Of Stake

Wanna know what that means?

It simply means that people will be able to create things similar to Dash Masternode on ethereum!

Trust me, that, with the fact that they are developing a global computer that runs on ether will super pump the price of Ethereum so if they are able to get all these done, they will be fighting with DASH as to which crypto will reach $500 first lets say before the end of next year!

So, you dare not sell the anointed Ethereum!

Speaking of DASH, i think it's best to mine DASH because as long as am concerned, although DASH has some really cool features and some awesome community, they lack that game-changing tech which is what ETH has. So, Invest in DASH mining or similar investments and store some Ethereum if you have them now.

Should i buy Ethereum now? NOP!

beyond ETH, what next?

kessyboy, hugoboss and Toluwanikayode like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Untouchable Cryptos Investment Forum Date
    Trade Cryptos On The Secure Coinzoom Platform Altcoins Oct 12, 2019
    Cryptosoftware Project Altcoins Nov 10, 2018
    ICO Aa Union Capital Is World's Leading Vc Fund For Blockchain & Cryptos Investment Altcoins Aug 17, 2018
    Crypto Rap! Whys Masternode Is A Bad Thing In Deflationary Cryptos Like 'dash': Investment Advice Altcoins Aug 1, 2017
    Crypto Rap! What's Your Next Investment Now That Cryptos Are Back? Altcoins Jul 22, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

2. Stellar Lumens!

On April 13th, i reviewed this crypto and then it was barely $0.003 but it has gained some miraculous powers to super charge its value to about $0.035 at the moment.

Blessed are those that bought it the for their money has more than 1000x within a MONTH! I actually mean .. in less than 1 month buddy.

That's awesome.

Now, this is the cool thing about stellar Investment:
    This cryto is still sooooooooooooooo young and you lose nothing if you move in now because believe it or not, STELLAR IS NOT YET TIRED OF PUMPING.
    Considering its value is below $1,
    it's an extrememly dangerous cryptocurrency!

THOU SHALL NOT SELL BRO:ninja: OR SIS:rose:!

Oh, what if it goes down prezzy?

Oh, it's got to go down to go up.. you are just sure that it will come back up no matter how far down it goes!

so, i repeat softly... thooouuu shalt not sell as written in the Thread of Cryptos at the time of Stellar pumping by SOMEONE WHO CARES!

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Meoclark and hugoboss like this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

3. RIPPLE

Yap! I was equally there when Ripple did it's memorable magic throwing some 500% in a few days STunt! Learn about that here: PrezzY - [my Ripple Investment] 500% In 1 Week - Ultimate Ponzi!

It was awesome as that was one of my very first experiences with legit crypto pumping and since then, it's been pretty normal.. even Bitcoin pumped a little but that giant is simply too Big to be pumped anyhow these days

So far, not so much magic from Ripple but trust me, the biggest banks in Asia are burning money into Ripple as we shared here and the crypto is just waiting for that perfect moment to pump again.

we are still waiting for that moment and yes, as a Jackobian, i want you to be there when that happens! what reasons do you have to miss out!

Note:
    am not saying that this is the best time to buy as Ripple is still on the rise with about 200%+ increase in the past 7 days!

WHICH PONZI SCHEME DOES THAT PLEASE??????

but soon enough, IT SHALL BE DOWN and it will be a perfect time to buy the banky ripple!

so, i repeat softly... thooouuu shalt not sell as written in the Thread of Cryptos at the time of RIPPLE DEVELOPMENT by SOMEONE WHO CARES!

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

The other Untouchable Cryptos (my suggestions!)

thou shall stay away from these annointed cryptos:

4. Factom which we have carefully explained here: FACTOM - Factom, One Of The Best Crypto Investments Reached $6.8! Why? & What Next?

5. Siacoin
    which we have explained here: Invest In Siacoin Altcoin With Just $1! Peer To Peer File Storage Blockchain Tech Just Like Golem

6. STEEM! learn here: Steem Coin - This One Might Surprise People & I Don't Really Like Surprises!

So, brethren in cryptos, those i consider untouchable cryptos.
    If you have them, keep them well and don't sell.

DON'T ALSO FORGET TO NOT LOVE CRYPTOS WITH ALL YOUR HEART AS WE DICTATED IN OUR 10 COMMANDMENTS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENTS!

REMAIN BLESSED AND OF COURSE... YOUR QUESTIONS ARE FOR ME WHILE YOUR LIKES ARE FOR ME TOO. DON'T BE STINGY WITH ANY OF THOSE!:ninja:

Meoclark likes this.
  6. Oyekanmireadone

Oyekanmireadone Well Known

Thanks for this Bro. I really av missed some things for the little time am away. I Hope to catch up real quick.

chrismario and Prezzy like this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Not a problem. We've got you bro.

Chime likes this.
  8. Chime

Chime Well Known

You did not mention Dash, Monero and bitconnect.

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Nay.

Those are already gone too high bro.
    We are keeping our eyes on the very low cryptos sir.

They get most attention these days

Chime and Oyekanmireadone like this.
  10. Black Snow236

Black Snow236 Upcoming

Prezzy..... Don't forget Digibyte and Dogecoin.... Those two have done wonders in last couple of weeks....

With Digibyte activating segwit... And Doge flying from 0.000053$ to 0.00013$ in a day

Chime and Prezzy like this.
  11. Meoclark

Meoclark Upcoming

I still regret selling of my steem.. but I was inexperienced then. it has continued rising till now. these cryptos u mentioned are really good. I will get ethereum when I get enough.. I dey see say e get potential.

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

To be honest, you are not far from the truth bro.

I have both coins and they are doing wonderfully well for me but I didn't plan to list so much cryptos here. I wanted it to be just 5 but thanks for the addition!

Any other ones are welcome too

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks for supporting what I said buddy don't just say it though,be ready to do that too

14. david153

david153 Upcoming

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Meoclark

Meoclark Upcoming

Advice heeded

Prezzy likes this.
  16. stevecisco

stevecisco Well Known

Which exchange platform has all the cryptocurrencies I wanted to buy stellar lumen but poloniex,cryptopia and others don't have it

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

18. Chime

Chime Well Known

Sure. Sure.
    I will over ripple tomorrow.
    Clubcoin also because of my affinity with bitclub.network/emecrypto.
    I'll report it here.

19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

does the crypto belong to bitclub.network?

Chime likes this.
  20. Chime

Chime Well Known

Large Distribution & Low Inflation
    80 million Clubcoin was mined to start and these coins are being distributed to BitClub Network members. No new coins will be created using Proof-of-Work method, all new coins will be issued from the 20% yearly interest paid to holders of Clubcoin who are staking their coins. This drops in half every 2 years.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What I picked from theeir websit

Prezzy likes this.
  21. Black Snow236

Black Snow236 Upcoming

Ignore coins like this please total waste of money

Prezzy and Chime like this.
  22. Chime

Chime Well Known

Do you really know bitclub network and how it operates?

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hold on a moment bro.
    People can only get extra coins by holding their coins?

And they can't mine too?

24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You can't really say bro but I don't have faith in it myself

25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think you should actually reconsider your stand with Clubcoin sir.

It doesn't look like they have any TECHNOLOGY that's new.
    Or any special thing about their Cryptocurrency

And yet they are pumping out about 4 times what Bitcoin will have when it reaches its maximum.

Hmm, doesn't sound so cool.

Chime likes this.
  26. IBUKUN FASASO

IBUKUN FASASO Jackobian

27. Black Snow236

Black Snow236 Upcoming

Yh.. It's Called proof of stake... Where you are unable to mine coins.... But the more coins you hold in your wallet and stake the more you get (25% profits)

Most coins run on this system, Ethereum is considering migrating to it........ I also wanted to do it.. But it's way to stressful jare

Prezzy likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

if it's stressful, why is ethereum adopting it?

what's on the good side of it bro?

29. Chime

Chime Well Known

Thanks, @Prezzy.
    I now see from your perspective. Thanks, again.

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Chime

Chime Well Known

Prezzy likes this.
  31. Doncle

Doncle Jackobian

ok

Prezzy likes this.