Twinkas Template Is Available For Sale @ ₦6,000 Only

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Dreamchaser1, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Dreamchaser1

Dreamchaser1 Upcoming

Best Paying site Cashkamp.com

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Twinkas Template Available Forum Date
    Twinkas Script For Sale Web Design Mar 26, 2017

3. Chriswazo

Chriswazo Active

friends join this new and very secured website now and thank me later. Their services and support is very unique, d even have a call center. you will also be able to know d queue b4 u, i tell u d are very excellent in their services. Register with this link Multigivers | Community.
    Don't worry about referral, is not compulsory cos is strictly automerging.

friends join this new and very secured website now and thank me later. Their services and support is very unique, d even have a call center. you will also be able to know d queue b4 u, i tell u d are very excellent in their services. Register with this link Multigivers | Community.
    Don't worry about referral, is not compulsory cos is strictly automerging.

4. Kingsley 23

Kingsley 23 Upcoming

Welcome to 30daysgroup
    U can register using this link
    Registration Page - 30DaysGroup: Together we can achieve financial freedom
    referer=Kingsley23

PH MONTHLY BONUS ADDED
    JANUARY 13, 2017 / SUPPORT / LEAVE A COMMENT
    Owing to series of queries from participants requesting for Registration Bonus despite the fact that it may lead to multiple accounts, we have added a feature better than the Registration Bonus.
    Introducing the PH Monthly Bonus…
    In order to strengthen 30DaysGroup, we have decided to add the PH Monthly Bonus. How does it work? It’s quite easy to understand. A bonus will be added to your PH once in a month depending on the amount of money. Participants should note that this Monthly Bonus is not added for every PH in that Month but rather, it is added to the first PH made in a span of 30 days.
    PH Monthly Bonus Chart
    ☑20000 – 50000 = 2000
    ☑51000 – 150000 = 5000
    ☑151000 -300000 = 10000
    ☑301000 – 401000 = 20000
    ☑401000 – 699000 = 30000
    ☑700000 – 1000000 = 50000

30daysgroup 50%

NB: Irrespective of the fact that the first PH of a month is cancelled, you won’t get get any bonus till a span of 30 days is complete.
    Regards 30daysgroup!!
    30Daysgroup is a newly launched peer to peer mutual aid donation community. They operate only in Nigeria Naira(#)
    ☑Provide help and Get help
    ☑No moratorium
    ☑No fake pop
    ☑24/7 Support
    ✡30Daysgroup offer 2plans
    ☑20 Days/30% plan
    ☑30 Days/50% plan
    ✡Referral Program
    ☑10% direct referrals
    ☑7% 2nd level referrals
    ☑5% 3rd level referrals
    ☑3% 4th level referrals
    ☑1%. 5th lever referrals
    Up to 10th level.
    ✡Fast transfer bonus 5%
    ☑Is an additional bonus when you complete your PH payment within 5hours

U can register using this link

Registration Page - 30DaysGroup: Together we can achieve financial freedom

5. Efe1

Efe1 Jackobian

CHECK THEM OUT ON FB AND TWEETER AND SEE PPLE’S TESTIMONIES!

NOW I’M SMILING! GOD BLESSES WHOSOEVER BROUGHT JUSTGIVERS TO MY KNOWLEDGE

Click on link to register!

You will be glad you did.

REGISTER - JustGivers-No.1 P2P Donation Platform

6. Babangida

Babangida Jackobian

pls what is twinkas template ???

7. kalley

kalley Jackobian

*Details of the business:*

E-cooperative is a simple system that enable members raise the money they seek for any business project, make money from their venture, show them ideas on how to manage the money they have made, and of course show them how that money can be multiplied using various financial instruments!

Join e-Cooperative

*HOW IT WORKS & COMPENSATION PLAN*

1) Register a free account with the link that will be sent to u!

2) Donate N1,000 to the person you are paired with!

3) Start Earning as follows

*STAGE ONE*:
    *LEVEL 1*
    Donate *N1,000* & receive N1,000 from 4 people
    You earn *N4,000* paid into your Bank Account

*LEVEL 2*:
    Donate *N2,500* & receive N2,500 from 16 people,earn *N40,000* paid into your bank account.

*LEVEL 3*:
    Donate *N5,000* & receive N5,000 from 32 people, you earn *N320,000* paid into your bank account

*LEVEL 4*:
    Donate *N10,000* & receive N10,000 from 256 people, you earn *N2,560,000* paid into your bank account

*STAGE TWO*:
    *LEVEL 1*
    Donate *N25,000* & receive N25,000 from 4 people
    You earn *N100,000* paid into your Bank Account

*LEVEL 2*:
    Donate *N50,000* & receive N50,000 from 16 people, you earn *N800,000* paid into your bank account.

*LEVEL 3*:
    Donate *N90,000* & receive N90,000 from 64 people, you earn *N5,760,000* paid into your bank account

*LEVEL 4*:
    Donate *N175,000* & receive N175,000 from 256 people, you earn *N44,800,000* paid into your bank account

ITS RISK FREE, ITS EASY! ITS SIMPLE!! ITS E-COOPERATIVE N1,000 ONLY

Join e-Cooperative

*Note :-*
    Money is paid into members' bank accounts by

8. Elevatedfunds.biz set to drop by 9 p.m. this ponzi was built to carry more than 10000 active users. The admins promises to match the first 1000 signees instantly and even if you are in the first 1000 and you get paid and you recycle, you get paid again as far as the 1000 users threshold hasn't reached.
    Packages available:
    10k package,
    20k package,
    50k package,
    100k package.

Advantage of running this ponzi:-

Please, I cannot emphasize this enough, Please, Please and please to safely earn and double your returns on the ponzi site, Please put Jackobian as your Location while joining the site. this way the admin who is also a jackobian will merge the first 1000- 1500 jackobians instantly. Just type Jackobian as your location when you see it while registering. As easy as ABC.

1. if you are going to join and actually PH instead of begging, put down your usernames here and most especially in the location column you will see while joining the site, please type Jackobian, that way My admin knows its from jackobian and will merge you instantly and also, that way the first 1000 people from jackobian will be matched instantly. I want my fellow jackobians to be merged before any other people.

2. if you are in jackobian and your friend isn't, Admin will still merge the both of you, however people that put their names here and also jackobian as their usernames will be merged first before other people so please tell your friends in jackobian to put down their usernames and here and also jackobian as username. Just type Jackobian in the location when you are trying to Join.

3. there is an active purge button and also a blacklist button to disgrace begger, so you can purge people that won't pay you. however the purge button only enables you to only 2 new people to pay you.

4. Automated & Secure System
    There is NOBODY doing the matching or pairing process. It's all done by the system instantly. ElevatedFunds is a secure system and we promise 90% uptime.

4. Quick Support
    You can reach us through through an active email address accessible in the site. We are 24/7 online to respond to your issues. Please don't share your login details with anyone.

5. free merging of one person for every six people that joins through your referral link.
    plus many other features that can be accessible in the site. free merging to people.

I am a publicist who is also close to the admins. So in as much as I can merge the first 1000-1500 people- the extra 500 depends on how fast the system takes to match people, I will not be held responsible for the late commers whose fund were consumed by the Ponzi system.

Attached Files:

9. ILESANMI PAUL

ILESANMI PAUL Jackobian

A web template is a pre-designed webpage, or set of HTML webpages that anyone can use to "plug-in" their own text content and images into to create a website. d guy is a scammer

10. kalley

kalley Jackobian

Stop loosing your money because you need a quick money, join btcoin champion to build your tomorrow with just #250

*HERE'S HOW BTCHAMP WORKS*
    BTChamp Is An Online Peer To Peer Btc (Bitcoin) Donation Platform With Different Levels/Stages! You Donate 0.0005btc (N250) Naira To A Member And Will Be Upgraded To Level One Where You'll Earn N250 From Two Members Directly Under You. The Higher The Level The More You Earn..

*Why BTChamp:* BTChamp is a genuine program will thousands of participants, low startup and its a MLM (Multi Level Marketing) scheme.

It's not one HYIP scheme that today is and tomorrow is not and makes away with our hard earned money.

A genuine MLM scheme where all every member needs is two (2) referrals or downlines.

*Now This Is Where We Come In:* Yes Every New Member Needs two members to grow! This is completely team work and I'm here to get u all the help.

*Champions Club:* Was created by A strong team aiming to reach the top of the mountain without any member worrying about referrals.

Yes! No referring!

We're doing all that for you.

*On This Team Everyone Registers With A single Link...*
    Single link??? Yes my link so that you're automatically matched to pay a member on the team.

BTCHAMP TEAM TWO

*Now Our Core Values.*

• You must upgrade instantly after receiving complete payment on any level.

• You must share your current stats and progress on the group.

• You Can Add members to the team.

• If you have people you can refer them directly under yourself.

• Multiple Accounts Not Allowed.

https://www.btchamp.com/ref/9f06532dd0/register

*EARNING OPPORTUNITIES*
    You earn different amounts on different levels!

*LEVEL ONE:* You join BTChamp and Upgrade to Level-1 by Paying /Donating 0.0005 BTC to your Sponsor. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.0005 BTC from each of your 2 Level-1 referrals downlines i.e. (0.0005 x 2) = 0.001 BTC.

*LEVEL TWO:* You Upgrade to Level-2 by Paying /Donating 0.0009 BTC to your Level-2 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.0009 BTC from each of your 4 Level-2 referrals /downlines i.e. (0.0009 x 4) = 0.0036 BTC.

*LEVEL THREE:* You Upgrade to Level-3 by Paying /Donating 0.003 BTC to your Level-3 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.003 BTC from each of your 8 Level-3 referrals / downlines i.e. (0.003 x 8) = 0.024 BTC.

*LEVEL FOUR:* You Upgrade to Level-4 by Paying / Donating 0.014 BTC to your level-4 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.014 BTC from each of your 16 Level-4 referrals / downlines i.e. (0.014 x 16) = 0.224 BTC.

*LEVEL FIVE:* You Upgrade to Level-5 by Paying / Donating 0.15 BTC to your Level-5 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.15 BTC from each of your 32 Level-5 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.15 x 32) = 4.8 BTC.

*LEVEL SIX (FINAL STAGE):* You Upgrade to Level-6 by Paying / Donating 1.8 BTC to your Level-6 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 1.8 BTC from each of your 64 Level-6 referrals / down-lines i.e. (1.8 x 64) = 115.2BTC.

*SO YOU SEE THE MASSIVE EARNING OPPORTUNITIES!!*

Join Me Now As We Build The Team Together! Note: Referrals are assigned on a first come first serve basis! Everything is done openly on the group

BTCHAMP TEAM TWO

*So if You're Interested Kindly indicate interest or Lemme Know here on the group let's start working together!!*