sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Faucet Top,legit And Paying Bitcoin Faucet In 2019

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by gbolahan, Jul 15, 2017.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Below are the list of legit and paying faucet.The payment from all these faucets are automatic into your micro wallet known as coinpot and can be transfer to any wallet once reach the minimum threshold of 0.00001BTC with zero transaction fees within 24hours.

one benefit of coinpot is that you can convert your bitcoin to litecoin,ethereum and dogecoin.

First register coinpot here CoinPot | Cryptocurrency microwallet

So let get started with the list.

1.Bit fun: This is a faucet site where you can claim free satoshi every 3minutes,upto 60sat and can also earn more satoshi by doing some other fun and simple tasks like play game,watch video and lot more . payments are made instantly into your coinpot wallet. To start claiming and have earn while having fun You can register here Bit Fun

2.Bonus bitcoin:Bonus Bitcoin is also a FREE bitcoin faucet, paying out up to 500 satoshi every 15 minutes.Also, at the end of each day (around midnight UTC) you will receive an automatic 5% bonus added to your current account balance - provided you made at least one faucet claim during the previous day.

You can also earn more bitcoin by playing games,doing offers and survey. payment is instantly in your coinpot account too.you can start earning here Bonus Bitcoin

3.Moon bitcoin: you can claim your satoshi every 5minute on this site and payment will be done instantly to your coinpot.click here to register
    Moon Bitcoin

4.Moonlitecoin: The admin of this site is the same as moonbitcoin but you are reward with litecoin instead.just input your coinpot email address to start earning Here Moon Litecoin . you can convert your litcoin to bitcoin in your coinpot wallet

5.moondogecoin:This is the same as moonlitecoin and moonbitcoin but you are reward doge instead. Just input your coinpot email to register Moon Dogecoin . you can convert your Dogecoin to bitcoin in your coinpot wallet

6. Freebitcoin - this is not associated with coinpot wallet like others faucet but they are one of the highest paying faucet site with more ways of earn bitcoin which include:
    1. saving your bitcoin
    2. claim faucet
    3. Betting
    4. Lottery
    5. Reward point

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Top legit Paying Forum Date
    Just In Top 5 Legit & Real Cloud Mining Companies Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 10, 2018
    Just In Top 8 Easiest Legit Ways To Earn Bitcoins With No Risk!! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 26, 2018
    Breaking News! Top Sites To Mine Altcoins For Free Legit! (by Phyzyprogrammer) Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 9, 2017
    Crypto News Exmarkets Top-tier Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 20, 2019
    Tips Top 20 Bitcoin Wallets Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 25, 2018

3. phyzyprogrammer

phyzyprogrammer GrandMaster

like the idea thats it goes to one wallet

gbolahan likes this.
  4. Pabllov

Pabllov Jackobian

pls for each of them how many can be accumulated 24hrs

gbolahan likes this.
  5. gbolahan

Unlimited bro with referral

6. gbolahan

Screenshot_2017-09-15-12-00-13.png-Top,legit And Paying  Bitcoin  Faucet In 2019

Prezzy likes this.
  7. gbolahan

Wao!!! Can't believe this sites are still paying,just received some free bitcoin from them now :adore:

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Based on referral?

9. Systems

Systems Active

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

11. gbolahan

12. gbolahan

Absolutely bro

13. Systems

Systems Active

It's a legit survey website. A user gets paid for answering survey questions.

Prezzy likes this.
  14. Systems

Systems Active

Maybe true. I earn an average of 10k Naira yearly on Clixsense. It's not much, but it helps me recoup half of my yearly data subscription.

I was using Google Chrome and my notifications were off. But last two months, I use Yandex browser both on Mobile and PC, I get notifications anytime I switch on my mobile data. I've made more than $8.5 this month.

Mind you, I hardly stay online... I'm offline more nowadays.

So, it's poor, but far more better than Faucets. I once wrote an article - "Lazy ways of making money online" - on this platform. I've stopped faucets, virtual currencies, HYIP, etc more than 1yr 4months now. But Clixsense is still here. Their surveys don't waste time, and not timed.

gbolahan likes this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Wise one

Systems likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yes. Someone who doubles down on this website can take a reasonable chunk of money from there.

Nice info. Please search for the article let's do a little promotion

Systems likes this.
  17. gbolahan

Keep on enjoying your free satoshi,they are wonderful tested and trusted site to earn btc

Systems likes this.
  18. gbolahan

With this site you can earn compounded 4% interest on your BTC saving with them.payment is made daily. IMG_20190618_093223_931.jpg-Top,legit And Paying  Bitcoin  Faucet In 2019

19. Has this happened to some other person? How do I go about this

Attached Files:

20. gbolahan

Do you use VPN, proxy or tor ip?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    Prezzy likes this.
  21. gbolahan

Keep enjoying your freebtc

22. gbolahan

Wao!!! BTC is mooning seriously... Let earn free BTC together

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yes. And dumping too

gbolahan likes this.
  24. gbolahan

Hmm yea...

25. Devanshu Sharma

Devanshu Sharma Rookie!!!

All Faucets are just scam. I never earned a single Satoshi on any faucets.

26. gbolahan

Hmm...all these faucet has been working for me since 2016 and paying still today.

27. gbolahan

Above faucets pay me into my coinpot wallet instantly

28. gbolahan

Finally we are back

29. Robert23

Robert23 Rookie!!!

30. gbolahan

Are you spamming my thread...lolz

31. gbolahan