Top Bitcoin Payment Gateways For Shops In Nigeria

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by gbolahan, May 22, 2017.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Are you aving business or shops that need bitcoin gateway here are the list of top site you can use.

1. Blockchain.info :The Blockchain Receive Payments API V2 is the quickest and easiest way to begin accepting automated bitcoin payments. Consisting of just a simple HTTP GET request, you can be up and running in minutes.

One of the difficulties involved with receiving bitcoin payments is the need to generate a unique address for each new user or invoice. These addresses need to monitored and stored securely. The blockchain receive payments API takes care of the generation and monitoring of addresses. We will notify your server using a simple callback whenever a payment is received. More here Blockchain Receive Payments API: Accept Bitcoin Payments - Blockchain

2. Luno API Merchant API for registered businesses & developers in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Nigeria and South Africa.

3.Paxful Accept Bitcoin with no internet then sell bitcoin for profit on our peer to peer exchange.direct all your question here Paxful Help & Support

4. Coinify Coinify Point of Sale allows you to accept blockchain payments in person anywhere from anyone. Whether you own a shop, drive a taxi, sell at markets, offer services from an office, or sell personal belongings from time to time, Coinify POS does the trick.

If you have any questions please click here Knowledge Base - Coinify and ask

5. Coinbase:Coinbase provides a simple and powerful REST API to integrate bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum payments into your business or application. For more details please go here Coinbase Digital Currency API

6 xapo : Xapo is not new anyway but some of thier service is API.Xapo provides powerful development tools to easily integrate bitcoin Wallets and payments into your websites and applications.

To have access you need a Xapo account with verified email and cellphone. Get the details here Xapo API V2 · Apiary on how to go about it.

2. Loading...