sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Theory: This Is How All The World Central Banks Can Crash Bitcoin Using Ethereum!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Don't blame me, it's just an idea that i feel i should share and hear what you guys have to say about it!
    On a second thought It may be wrong to call it an idea anyways but it's just what it is... a thought!
    upload_2017-10-1_18-19-55.png-Theory: This Is How All The World Central Banks Can Crash Bitcoin Using Ethereum!
    Before i tell you how the Central Banks can Crash Bitcoin, let me first say that it will never work as a permanent solution!

Now, How will this be possible?

We all know and appreciate the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized and this gives it all he awesome protection and trust it has.
    Recently @philipj has brought it to our notice that it takes about 500 MegaWatts of electricity to keep Bitcoin going! Also we know that if a Mining pool has 50% of the hashing power, it can do the needed damage and crash the Bitcoin network!

However, the miners will not allow any pool to have that much and i don't think that any individual can purchase enough hardware to own 50% of the hashrates!

The Challenge
    The Possibility

How the Ethereum Network can Help the Government to Crash Bitcoin!

If they have enough money, then they don't have to worry about buying the hardware because all they need is computing power and ETHEREUM PROVIDES THAT FOR US!!! Ethereum has made it clear that their goal is to be a supercomputer.

so, the government can... of course they can print enough paper to buy all the ethereum they wanna buy then use it to attack the bitcoin network!

Don't ask me how because i do not know the Technicalities involved but i know this also:

Just in case the Bitcoin network is too strong for Ethereum to crash. (I won't be surprised if that's the case). The government can employ the help of other blockchains to succeed this! Yeah, other supercomputer altcoins too.

Anyways, that's it guys.
    i think that's how they can succeed and this is also why i said that it can never be a permanent solution:

Users will discover what happened and they will simply start using another altcoin and possibly make that one stronger and less prone to attack by the government in this form!
    Besides, if this happens, Bitcoin will be more and more popular and then WITH THE NEXT WAVE, THINGS WILL BE VERY DESTRUCTIVE FOR THE GOVERNMENT!

That's it. How crazy is it?

philipj likes this.
  2. Loading...