Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

The Revelation, The Vision, The Plan & Where Jackobian Is Headed

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TheAbd

TheAbd Upcoming

That's why I said there are different categories (States in the north), I actually saw an article with some of them ranking poorest States in nigeria.

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Poorest in terms of?

3. TheAbd

TheAbd Upcoming

Hmm, poverty I guess

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I won't contest that because there's no way to be certain. At the same time, I know there are more opportunities for employment up there than down here.

For example, there are more Easterners Working with companies in the north than there are northerners working with companies in the East.

It's as a result of better governance and area of concentration.
    However, presently we have our own work to do and I encourage you to check this out => 9ja - Why Do We Hate Production In Nigeria? Tips For Progress In Manufacturing Industries

5. TheAbd

TheAbd Upcoming

Funny, an eastern was telling me the opposite about East. How you guys are so hard working, because you compete with each other, something about bug fishes and multipurpose store, even hoping that I'll be posted to the east to see what he's talking about.