sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

The Revelation, The Vision, The Plan & Where Jackobian Is Headed

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

it's in progress buddy. Thanks!

2. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Hmm,great writer indeed.The write up given me headache sef

Prezzy likes this.
  3. luckyjojo

luckyjojo Well Known

NICE WRITE UP AND VISION. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yours too!

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols, that shows you are alive my dear. Dead men don't feel pain

6. victorokeke80

victorokeke80 Jackobian

THIS IS A WONDERFUL WRITE UP. I'M WITH YOU

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

:eek: it's not EXACTLY a write up bro

8. Mike3000

Mike3000 Rookie!!!

Still waiting

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Mike3000

Mike3000 Rookie!!!

Yeah

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Keep reading bro. You aren't done

11. Toluwanikayode

Toluwanikayode Jackobian

This generation needs this!!!

Prezzy likes this.
  12. MaryKay

MaryKay Upcoming

Nice 1.

Prezzy likes this.
  13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks for commenting

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Guys, beyond complementary comments, your words of advice are equally encouraged! They will go a long way to help. Make the path easier and results come faster.

Don't hesitate to offer any help you can as that will not be forgotten!

15. Oyekanmireadone

Oyekanmireadone Well Known

Wow, i'm impressed with u. You be the real boss

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Just going through and realized you were online @ around 4pm.

Great to know! Stay close so as not to miss out buddy. Much is coming

17. Farida Bello

Farida Bello Jackobian

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

That's empty...

19. Jendozy

Jendozy Upcoming

more grace to your elbow

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

thanks mate

21. ELHIGH

ELHIGH Jackobian

Internet can actually currupt the mind of a child if not well guided. as their are positive effect on early exposure to the internet so also there are the negativity. I am actually feeling this writeup of yours.So insightful.

Prezzy likes this.
  22. CryptoManBr

CryptoManBr Rookie!!!

Prezzy likes this.
  23. CryptoManBr

CryptoManBr Rookie!!!

hey man, Brazil here, I just loved your words, kinda touched me in the heart, I really feel the need to know more about you and your people, the needs you know? I don't have much to offer right now, but I know that somehow I can add good value to your quest... your mind is quite well set , I can tell, so, hope to get news from you, and I'm at your disposal.. here in Brazil it's midnight, so good dreams in the night

Prezzy likes this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yeah really at the time of sending this, I was probably sleeping as it's equally midnight here.
    Am not sure I had a very good dream anyway however God's in control.

Meanwhile, I traveled to villa just yesterday and again among my people.

It's a lively season, a planting season here and the first seeds are being sown.
    Reminds me of whom I used to be and what I used to be.

I could see people going about their casual work even when there are no people around at the time.

In all, it reminds me of this very article and everything I care about and I know that we are making progress cos we are not in the same place we were yesterday.

Be rest assured that if there's a function for which your help is needed in the course of this action, as a Jackobian, you will get a call up.

However, at the moment, all I can say is thanks for being part of us here and always remember that we don't forget what we are doing cos that's who we are! :rose:

25. TheAbd

TheAbd Upcoming

Good to know there are people who understand the reality of the school system, I was actually talking to people about it a while back and they were looking at me like "how can someone say such things". I also like to help people from being dependant on their certificate, cause the truth is its not marketable,and there are a lot of opportunities that people are ignorant of or just overlook. Well in time if Allah wills.

Prezzy likes this.
  26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

People know better than to depend on their cert by now bro. Am sure no one does again

27. TheAbd

TheAbd Upcoming

Well, you'll be surprised, a colleague of mine was telling me he can't believe people with first class don't get jobs that it's just a rumor. I spoke with someone who couldn't find job so he came back to school to spend 5 years so he can eventually get one, another talks about returning immediately for masters. Here in the north, people depend on certificate and see as a way to get a job or increase their salary, some talk of the they they'll make it big,like not by starting a business or any of that but by getting a job and moving up the salary scale till they reach those companies that pay millions.

Prezzy likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Well, North has a lot of companies.
    Where I come from, not even 1 exists.

Lols. No companies unless in the major towns, few jobs, you are left with one option - business.

Graduates usually move out of the state if they hope to work with big companies with bright future.
    Others go directly to business and hustle till God remembers them.

I think it's OK to get good certificate when you have a chance of survival with it as your people over there so it's in order and they made a good choice

TheAbd likes this.
  29. TheAbd

TheAbd Upcoming

North are of different categories, this one here is Bauchi. True talk though

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols. I heard there are lots of companies over there.
    Even my dad said that he went to Kano in the 1900s to look for job there so I know what am saying bro