sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

The Only Reliable Bitcoin Mining Site On The Internet.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Nankyep Goldun Petong, Oct 1, 2017.

1. hi, fellow jackobian i have been on this bitcoin mining site, Genesis mining for a year now, i am very sure that the site is reliable you can mine bitcoin on this and make it. please use this code
    EpG5qC when purchasing your mining hash power to get 3% discount on all purchase. https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/764441

Samsonderin, kessyboy and Prezzy like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Reliable Bitcoin Mining Forum Date
    Join The Reliable Bitcoin Investment Platform Today! Not Mlm Or Ponzi Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 24, 2018
    Digitalportal Is Old And Reliable. Just Got 100% Of My Bitcoin Today Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 23, 2017
    Buzz Bx.im - A Reliable Way To Trade Cryptos Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 9, 2019
    Lunocoin Cryptocurrency Is A Worldwide Reliable Investment , Lending & Exchange. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 12, 2018
    [ann] Gymcoin-a Reliable Global Payment Solution For The Fitness Industry Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 18, 2018

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols. I was thinking you are going to mention something different bro. You know that you r fond of controversial posts

4. I have learn a lesson so let me follow the reliable one that are working for me.

kessyboy, gbolahan and Prezzy like this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

good

kessyboy likes this.
  6. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Good,hope you are on bitconnect?

kessyboy likes this.
  7. yes i join under you

kessyboy, gbolahan and Prezzy like this.
  8. Pabllov

Pabllov Jackobian

pls someone should teach me how to calculate hashrate with bitcoins, using an example, i will really appreciate it

gbolahan likes this.
  9. gbolahan

Do you mean the amount of bitcoin you can mine with specific hashrate?

kessyboy likes this.
  10. Pabllov

Pabllov Jackobian

yeah, and also how much each hashrate would cost in dollars

kessyboy likes this.
  11. gbolahan

12. gbolahan

And for the cost,the price vary with different cloud mining platform so on which platform did you wanna know about?

kessyboy likes this.
  13. you can use this site Alloscomp : Bitcoin Mining Calculator

kessyboy likes this.
  14. Thanks, kessyboy for the like