Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
naija crypto

The Best 5 Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student. Number 5 Is The Best

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Nnadiekwe Chukwudi Divine, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Nnadiekwe Chukwudi Divine

Nnadiekwe Chukwudi Divine Rookie!!!

1. Amazon.com - Are the type that like writing books? Or better still can you make research and findings to come up with a well-detailed book of your own? Then the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is the place you will like to start earning passive income.

2. Upwork - On this freelance site you will be earning passive income if you have any remote skill of writing blog post, SEO, web design and mobile application etc.

3. YouTube - Are you creative with shooting videos and editing? If so, then you might want to consider starting a YouTube channel. you can monetize your channel once you attained 1000 subscribers and 10,000 views. With YouTube, you will be earning passive income.

4. Shutterstock - I will say Shutterstock is a kinda opposite of YouTube because their main business is dealing with Photography. If you good at taking or capturing amazing photos, you should consider starting to earn passive income on Shutterstock.com. Having the skill of photo editing and Photoshop will be an added advantage.

5.NNU income program - All you need with NNU is just #1600 and I can assure you, you can start making #20000 in a month just by clicking and sharing posts. This is the surest way any student can make money. the other 4 ways on top is based on luck but NNU depends on your hard work. the more you work, the more you get paid. meaning, you could even earn more than 100k a month.
    Let me explain how this NNU works;
    1.so, here we will open an account for you just like facebook or instagram
    everyday you login, they pay you #50=#1500 for a month
    2. A sponsored post will be shared to you where you will earn #100 per post=3000 per month
    3.Creating topics attracts #100=3000 per month. I.e you can create posts once a day
    4.viewing and commenting on posts attracts #6. lets say you click on 100 posts a day. i.e #600 and #18000 per month. now lets sum them up first... 1500+3000+3000+18000=25500
    THATS NOT ALL! Referring a friend to the site attracts #1000 per friend. Depending on your social status, 30 friends give you 30k. now the minimum youll make should be #55500 or more
    if you are interested in making money. message me on whatsapp (07084748127)

2. Loading...