sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

The Bear: The Cryptocurrency Trader's Bane?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

The Bear is used to refer to the falling market prices of any commodity. Is it the craziest thing that can happen to a trader?
    Well, maybe. I have been enjoying my trades for the past few days, taking little profits at a time in a bid to better understand the market until the Bear run started this morning.

I managed to survive the first wave which was supposed to serve as a warning. I didn't just see it as one!
    Finally the bears caught me in the real run. I had to cut loses but there were still loses :crying:

Is the bear really a trader's bane?

There are two things I know though

1. One can profit in the Bear market as well! And I wanna know... How?
    2. One can also learn how to spot the Bear market before it ensues.

And the other thing is that the Bear market is part of the market as well!

With these, I look forward to rejoining the market activities after watching it for a while.

2. Loading...