Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Thank You! Central Bank Of Bitcoins Has Hundreds Of Transactions Sealed With Jackobians In 101 Pages

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

November 22nd, 2016, few months after bitcoins arrived the shores of Jackobian and after a while of getting scammed like a flock without a shepherd here on Jackobian.com, i decided it's time we create our own Bitcoin trading centre here in the community that deals based on Trust.
    This Bitcoin Bank as i called it has to work on 100% Trust-basis for it to stand the test of time and i equally believed that i was equal to the task.
    Thank You to Jackobians!
    ... for first trusting us and then... sticking with us!
    upload_2017-9-26_19-43-52.png-Thank You! Central Bank Of Bitcoins Has Hundreds Of Transactions Sealed With Jackobians In 101 Pages
    yeah. if not for the first person that transacted with us and the people that followed, it would not have been possible to operate the bank up to the 101th page which means that we have thousands of messages so far and also hundreds of transactions too.

Our first dealer
    was @Agoroso Hansel
    and our most recent dealer is @preshtego

Jackobians all the way. God bless you guys for everything.
    once more, thanks to everyone who has operated with us at central bank of Bitcoins in the past and as for those who are considering a deal with us, you are most welcome and the guide below will help you to seal the first even tonight!

How to get started with Central Bank of Bitcoins?

go here to learn how we operate
    : Fastest | Easiest Way To Convert Bitcoin To Naira In Nigeria

Go here if you want to buy your Bitcoins: Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria At Central Bank Of Bitcoins Jackobian

Go here if you want to sell your Bitcoins: Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

preshtego likes this.
  2. Loading...