sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Thank God For Bitcoin! Central Bank Of Nigeria & Bvn Saga

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think the most annoying thing here is that Federal government is creating even more watch list.
    Control freak is one way I'll describe it but that aside, I just thank God for Bitcoin
    I can't exactly say that this is what Federal government is trying to do but it's definitely not good.

Take a look at this email I received from Diamond Bank!

Hello OKWUANASO PRECIOUS MMESO,

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recently issued a regulatory framework for Biometric Verification Number (BVN) operations and Watch-List* for the Nigerian Financial system. The highlights are:

The Bank will report BVN of individuals involved in fraudulent activities to the relevant authorities for update on the watch-list database.

The Bank has the right to cease business relationship with an account holder on the watch-list.

We will update the terms and conditions of our account opening package with the following disclaimer:

If a fraudulent activity is associated with the operation of your account, you agree that we have the right to apply restrictions to your account and report to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
    Honestly I thank God for Bitcoins now. Soon enough by God's grace, we will be able to move away from this traditional banking system to banking on the blockchain with Bitcoins!
    Soon enough, I pray.

kessyboy likes this.
  2. Loading...