sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Stakeholders Task Parents On Quality Education

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Gad, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Stakeholders task parents on quality education

Abuja – A stakeholder in education sector has tasked parents to ensure that they give quality education to their children as this would ensure their peace of mind in the future.

The Editorial Chairman, of Cyrus International School, Abuja, CIS, Pastor Alaba Balogun, stated this while talking to journalists in Abuja, he said one of the greatest challenges Nigeria is facing is lack of fear of God from its citizens.

He said but if children imbibe the fear of God, most of the challenges the nation is facing would disappear.

Balogun also said that ‘to have a quality education, you must be ready to pay for it. Our greatest challenge in this country is that people don’t have the fear of God. We must see the world from Godly perspective. We must have Godly principle.’’

According to him, “The truth is that the values you place on a thing determine what you are ready to pay for it. If you want a quality education, you must be ready to pay for it, nothing should be too much to pay for the education of our children.

And if we place value on our children’s education, this would determine our peace in the future. “A child you give quality education to cannot disappoint you or the nation in future. We must give our children a good foundation”.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Stakeholders Task Parents Forum Date
    Politics How We Have Made Gov. Okorocha Politically Irrelevant - Imo Apc Stakeholders Nigeria News & Politics May 18, 2018
    Just In Buhari’s Declaration: Stakeholders React To President’s 2019 Re-election Bid Nigeria News & Politics Apr 10, 2018
    Convince Your People We‘re Doing Our Best To Stop Attacks, Buhari Tells Benue Stakeholders Nigeria News & Politics Mar 13, 2018
    Buzz Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (photos) Nigeria News & Politics May 30, 2018
    Minister Of Power, Fashola Gives Electricity Distribution Companies New Tasks Nigeria News & Politics May 15, 2018

3. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

A child's education is Very necessary

2 people like this.
  4. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Yah bro, it really is.

5. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Active

Good afternoon! I'm in college too, and sometimes it's hard for me to write academic papers. Thanks to the advice of my friend, I began to seek professional writing help in writing service and I like that. Here you can order an essay at any time at an affordable price. Now I have significantly improved academic performance.

6. Bellason

Bellason Active

Come and learn profitable skills from this site. Click Here.

MM. 5.png-Stakeholders Task Parents On Quality Education