sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Someone Wants To Buy 25% Of Bitcoin’s Circulating Supply

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, May 31, 2019.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Billionaire Seeks to Buy 25 Percent of Bitcoin’s Circulating Supply

Per the report, someone out there believes that they can afford 25 percent of Bitcoin’s circulating supply and as such, they are willing to make it their very own. At 25 percent, that would mean 4.4 million Bitcoins out of about 17 million that are currently in circulation. The potential buyer has, therefore, instructed Dadiani Syndicate to scour the market in order to lay hold of coins.

Dadiani Syndicate, the broker company in question, was created to help people to liquidate their crypto assets to real wealth through the use of art dealership methods. However, people are more interested in amassing Bitcoin in a bid to control a larger share of the market.

Source: This Billionaire Wants to Buy 25 Percent of All Bitcoin Currently Available

2. Loading...