sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

Ask Sharppayout.com 5k Plan On Fire

Discussion in 'University of Nigeria Nuskka' started by celestine, Feb 8, 2017.

1. celestine

celestine Upcoming

Só I joined Sharppayout.com around 4am, I did the 5k plan and I am in my second cycle. One more payment to enter the 3rd cycle. ..
    5k plan dey hot now o

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Sharppayout com Plan Forum Date
    Ask Sharppayout.com 5k Plan On Fire University of Nigeria Nuskka Feb 8, 2017
    Materialpay.com University of Nigeria Nuskka Mar 29, 2017
    Cashpay.com.ng By 11am Today University of Nigeria Nuskka Mar 23, 2017
    Nairadrill.com Is Still Paying Like Mad University of Nigeria Nuskka Mar 18, 2017
    Www.maturepay.com Loading.... 5pm Today...... University of Nigeria Nuskka Mar 17, 2017

3. brightsnoop

brightsnoop Upcoming

GUYS TRY THIS SITE IS PAYING, I WAS MATCHED IN LESS THAN 5 HOUSRS AFTER I REGISTERED AND I HAVE TWO ACCOUNT NOW, I REGISTERED THE TWO THIS MORNING, GIVE IT A TRY I DID SAME THING U GET PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS IN THIS PAKAGES #10,000, #20,000 #50,000, BUT #5,000 IS 24 HOURS CHECK IT OUT UR SELF.,, COS HAVE BEEN PAID, Register And Choose Plan, The Get Automatically Merged To Pay Someone

Get X2 BACK
    After Payment, Wait Maximum Of 48Hours OR LESS To Be Merged To Recieve Double Of Your Investment. If Someone Merged With You Doesn't Pay You On Time, No Worries, The System Automatically Rematch You And Suspends The Person's Account Or Banes Them If They Have Defaulted More Than Onces
    NO REFERAL
    REFFERING
    Refer Someone And Get 5% Out Of Your Refferee's Investment. The More Your Reffer The More Your Make.

RE-INVESTING
    After Completing A Package, You Can Re-Invest Choosing Any Plan Of Your Choice At Anytime.

CLICK TO JOIN NOW >>>>>>>>>>> www.cashinvest.org/signup.php?investor=dopecheff www.cashinvest.org/signup.php?investor=dopecheffwww.cashinvest.org/signup.php?investor=dopecheff

4. Multi

Multi Jackobian

Proof please

5. Peachiebel

Peachiebel Jackobian

Please is sharp pay still paying till now? A friend said he did by 5am still not paid till now

6. Peachiebel

Peachiebel Jackobian

Please is sharp pay still paying till now? A friend said he did by 5am still not paid till now

7. Solomon

Solomon Active

NAIRAPROPELLER FEATURES
    New and fast growing mutual donation community! PROPEL SOMEONE AND GET PROPELLED! Life goes on!
    300% Return
    In Naira Propeller, you get 300% of the donation you make. Donation is strictly restricted to N10,000 only.

Active Support
    Support is always there to assist you. Issues related to donation and registration are attended to top priority issues to support.

No Referrals
    Though there's a 10% referral bonus, getting a referral is not compulsory. Your 300% awaits you with or without referral.

Quick payment
    Payment of 300% is made to every donations within 24-72 hours of propelling naira. A user makes payment within 12 hours of propelling naira or gets blocked and deleted.

Multiple account
    Having multiple account is not allowed, and attracts termination of account without prior notice.

REGISTER WITH THE BELOW LINK
    Naira Propeller

AND DON'T FORGET TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
    Naira propeller

8. Peachiebel

Peachiebel Jackobian

WHAT IS NARACLE?
    NARACLE is one of the fastest and easiest peer to peer donation system where you make over ₦40,000 in just two levels with a one-time donation of ₦1,500.

HOW DOES NARACLE WORKS AND HOW TO EARN FROM IT ?
    When you Register you are automatically taking to Level 0, which you have to upgrade to Level 1 to start earning after paying your your Sponsor or whom you are matched to make payments to, you earn at every level as shown below.

Sign-up fee: ₦1,500
    REGISTER NOW Naracle || Registration

LEVEL 1:
    Register with ₦1,500 and four(4) people are merged to pay u ₦1,500 each= ₦6,000

After level one [Upgrade to level 2 with ₦2,500]

LEVEL 2:
    At level 2, you earn ₦40,000 from the 16 downlines of your own downliner...

[Upgrade to level 3 with #10000]

The higher the level, the higher your earnings

WHY CHOOSE NARACLE ?
    1. Low Start-up Fee: It requires a low risk Capital of just N1500

2. Perfect Spillover System: Naracles offers a perfect spill over system you can earn directly from your sponsors when they have reached the maximum threshold of downlines to be directly under them. (Please Scroll down to Read and understand this concept of Spill Over very well).

3. No Scam: Naracle is not a Scam as the Identity of the owner of the site is not hidden.

4. Every Members Earns: No member is left out in the earning section of the system, all members are carried along.

5. Downline are Added on a First Pay First Served Basis: This is the more reason why you should not delay in registration and paying also to be activated and confirmed so you can stand the chance of getting paid faster, you don't know if you could be lucky a person to get the spill over from your Uplines or Sponsors.

6. Transparency: Naracle has a transparent system where you can see how well you, your sponsors and downlines are doing.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SPILL OVER?
    Spill over is the free earnings you get from from your Sponsors. This will now have to do with being under an active team; An active team is one who the members are working together for the benefit of everyone and not been selfish or greedy.

Let's Say CAMPUSBLAZE is your Sponsor for instance, and CAMPUSBLAZE brought in A, B, C, and D as his downlines they will all pay to CAMPUSBLAZE N1500 each which is N6000 in total, meaning that CAMPUSBLAZE has reached his Maximum Downline for Level 1 and will have to upgrade to Level 2 with just N2500. If CAMPUSBLAZE keep on inviting people to join Naracle with his link, those people will be Added to his downlines based on first pay first served basis, you might register first but not the first to pay, so it is advisable you pay immediately you register.

Additional info :
    1. If you don't upgrade, you'll miss your earnings from your downlines... So once you can Make SURE you upgrade so you'll just sit back and keep receiving alert.
    2. If you do not have ₦1,500 Do NOT register... You'll have a deadline of 12hours to make your payment to your sponsor.
    3. Every unpaid users are deactivated after 12hrs to keep a transparent steady system

That's the plan "WHAT MORE CAN ONE ASK FOR?"...
    Click HERE to register now...
    www.naracle-ng.com/register.php?r=peachiebel

This is also paying fast. Hurry!!

9. Kelvin spade

Kelvin spade Jackobian