sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Rants Round Up This Weekend! New Admins Arriving Jackobian Soon

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

This is a Teaser.
    Some Jkins have shared their Rants this weekend and they are really great. You can check all about Rants here:
    http://jackobian.com/threads/jackobian-weekend-rants-unveiled-honoring-active-members-with-mod-badge.1243/

Its obvious that we have a lot of positions to be filled in this week and thanks to the Ranters, we already have our eyes on some mods-to-be.
    You may not understand the importance and functions as well as benefits of being a Mod and you may be asking, what's even the big deal about being a Mod, but i promise that by the end of the day, provided you follow my posts, you surely will do more than just understand the whole concept of mods and admins but also Jackobian as a whole cos i will be doing a lot of gisting today about Jackobian in General.... thanks to inspiration from church!

NEVER FORGET WHY THE RANTS EXISTS

To pass an important message to Nigerian students as much as we can reach through our sources here on Jackobian.
    2. To Help in Dictating Kins for Mod rights in the different forums
    3. To Keep the Weekend Lively and a Time to learn awesome things while relaxing
    4. for the SAKE OF RANTING!

So, read up and don't forget to comment on Rant threads because it's worth it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  2. Loading...