Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

Live Prezzy'z Diary

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Mar 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hey, The feeling of someone watching over me scares the sh<>t out of me and I think it's the same for everyone to some degree.

However, after these past few days that I have been offline, a lot of things occurred and I realized that even though Jackobian.com is not a social network entirely, it will make a lot of sense for people to keep abreast of what's going on with anyone they are connected to without having to call all the time.

I received a lot of calls during this period & it's not healthy for me nor my callers... Hey, am not claiming to be too important here :(but I know a lot of people depend on my services such as Bitcoin sales here on Jackobian which was largely dormant during this period and another very important thing - the Jackobian $5 daily program [ Official - $5 Daily From Jackobian To Jackobians For The Growth Of Our Community! ] and even more... The Jackobian mini Bitcoin Scholarship program [ Jackobian Scholarship Awards Revived With Bitcoin Contest! Let's Make Our Community Better! ] Among other things

That's quite a lot to leave behind and go blank! Of course, it's normal that people won't let you rest especially for those ones that involve money. Lols.

I believe you begin to understand the importance of such threads as this... A diary.

Wanna know where am headed next if it's important to you?

You can get crucial information from here.

Wanna blast me?
    Here you can do that.

Any questions that Needs my attention ASAP?
    this is about the best way to reach me.

And I equally look forward to something social and fun too so don't come around with mean face and leave with the same.

Moreso, if you come with a smiling one, just give me a chance to make sure you leave with a bigger smile.

Thanks & welcome to my Diary;)!

Abasiofiok Bassey likes this.
  2. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

First of all, the first move in the forum presently is to return the forums back to what it used to be where

-> All posts have a chance of appearing on the homepage
    & there's an important improvement which at the moment, we don't know how long we can maintain it!

All posts will equally have to be verified before they are made publicly available. That's the hard shell we have to swallow here.

Also, this will not go on forever but until we have better means of supplying the very best of what the forum has to the home page.

Thanks 4 reading my diary!
    Now, let's work on this...

donsilas likes this.
  3. Trust

Trust Jackobian

Hello please can you help me with any sure package that is paying regularly apart from bitcoin please i really need you help,thanks.

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

This is an interesting one. First people to walk into my humble abode brought with him talks of making money...

Speaking of packages which I assume to be ponzi schemes & Bitcoins, I encourage you to have a look at this first => You Don't Understand Cryptocurrency | Altcoins Investment? Chai, Permit Me To Explain Buddy

t then if you are still convinced that ponzi packages are what you choose to go with, then you should have a look at this one =>
    Official - Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

It's my belief that both links should answer your questions adequately.

5. Trust

Trust Jackobian

I mean the one you have earned from will be really helpful to me, thanks.

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

All ponzi schemes that favored us are down presently and since you are looking forward to investing in one, I suggest you go with the new gethelpworldwide

7. Saintdc

Saintdc Upcoming

Welcome brother. @Prezzy what did you buy for your homeboys?

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

BABA.YOU NO DEY FEAR?

9. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

NICE WORDS BRO.

KEEP IT UP

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols, you didn't even asks where I was coming from... Considering I am coming from Jerusalem sir. They don't buy anything in the wilderness... Unless maybe Holy Water.

Trust me, enough goodies dey starting from...

11. Saintdc

Saintdc Upcoming

Thanks bro. Even Holy Water sure for recession.

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You go sell am?
    Mhh.

Lols, thanks for the business idea. I go begin import Magic water from Jerusalem

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Don't mind me please. I haven't been to Lagos before not to talk of Jerusalem.

14. Saintdc

Saintdc Upcoming

Lols, you need to see what are on sale diz days, holy water try na.

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Nice One...

16. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

You Were Online Since But Not On Jackobian...Do You Mind Telling Us Where You Went....and Dont Say Jerusalem

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Well, been doing some research buddy. Don't ask me what am researching about... It's personal... Not for this diary. Lols

18. Chidokwe Emmanuel

Chidokwe Emmanuel Well Known

Prezzy @ it again! No biggiz! Welcome home. Kinda missed ur presence, though u NT my GF. Lol

Prezzy likes this.
  19. tobiahno

tobiahno Upcoming

Welcome bros.. ..pls where can i create my altcoin wallet address. ..or can i also use my btc wallet to save altcoib also, e.g lyk luno blockchain

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Yasssss!!!

Yasssss!!! ... Da Awesome!

Definitely look into introducing other topics on the homepage. Section them to about 8 or 10, doublesided and have people select which one they re interested in. You want this to grow, so keep promoting other contents aside ponzi on homepage.
    Relationship/Love | Investments | Lifestyle | Marriage (even though there a lot of students or young ones, still many would like to read about it) | Campus Life/Stories | Religion | etc.

Prezzy likes this.
  21. divine2016

divine2016 Active

i see

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols, you sound really funny like the child @ your DP bro. How can you save altcoins in Bitcoins wallet?

Please check this out Cryptonator Best Wallet For Multi Crytocurrency Storage

23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks for bringing my attention this way.

24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright guys... I pick my biro again...

25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

The first shock I got on coming back came from a Jackobian who claimed that he paid me some. Money for Bitcoins some 4-5 days ago but hadn't seen it.

Well, considering I complete most of my transactions under 6 minutes, I wasn't happy about this as I felt cheated.
    I knew people could take advantage of our familiarity to commit certain sins like this one hence, we will be working towards driving most of the sales back to our Bitcoin banks from whence they came.
    More about Jackobian Bitcoin banks here =>
    Jackobian Bitcoin Banks - The Who, What, Why, Pros & Cons In Details!

The other big thing being that...

Ponzi - the crazy & calm buzz

In response to the "no fake ponzi rally", we decided to start screening ponzi sites ourselves before letting them lose in the forums.
    As you might have guessed, that proved futile as ponzi will always remain ponzi... Hence, we want to put our face towards our old GHW which recently returned to the show as GHW exclusive.

More on that here
    =>
    Live - "i Will Ph Again In Ghw Exclusive!" Jackobain Squad Enter Now

The next Big thing...

As much as we have tried to remain within the sphere of Earning Online so far, it looks like the other human sides of Jackobians will begin to surface soon and am willing to let it have its way as well as excited about what it might emerge as on full bloom while still doing my best to remain watchful so as to do the right things at the right time @s much @s I can.
    What am I saying?

Comments like this..
    They just keep surfacing. It seems Jackobians want this platform to start looking into other things, perhaps, they want a more balanced forum and there's some element of truth in this.

With surprisingly successful articles shooting high here and there in the forums such as

Promising - 3 Profitable Agricultural Business That You Can Start With Less Capital by @cyborg07

It seems we are ready to make that giant leap and explore what we may find on other spheres outside of crypto, MMO and Co.
    When this happens, that means, we are opening a completely new chapter of Jackobian which will attract people as we have not seen here before as well as pushing our boundaries and possibly eating into the spheres presently dominated by other forums and big websites.

The expectations & uncertainties remain vast Making the adventure even more Daring and we will treat it as such as we pray that God will steer us into the waters where we were meant to sail!

Pen drops...!

26. Davisk11

Davisk11 Upcoming

Prezzy likes this.
  27. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

it's been a while now and it's also been an interesting while.
    In fact, each day has it's own puzzles and how life comes up with these is one thing noone can answer. I guess we are meant to solve as many of these puzzles as we can before we breathe our last while we also try to derive joy doing these things.

Within this while, we released our android app which anyone using a phone powered by the Android OS can download from playstore. It's still in Beta phase though and we should release the full version within a few months!

That said, i released a motivational/direction-defining article about 2 days ago too and am sure you will want to read it. As always, i write to inspire and for growth. click here to read it => PrezzY - What Is Your Base? "one Question You Need To Become Rich!"

Lastly, we are in the process of developing a game for cryptocurrency investors and you can learn about it here as well as what it does too and how it does it: PrezzY - Cryptogame Project - Let's Create A Investment Game

all that said, i faced some really tough challenges, personal ones and although it's over now, it has left some impact and taught me some lessons i could not forget. Based upon anger and relationships. I hope that someday, i get to share what i learned in the past few days! Until then, we keep going... one day at a time seems short and boring but that's the way the creator made it so, let's try to make this day count!

29. Chuks Ogbuagu

Chuks Ogbuagu Jackobian

Login

LAUNCHED APRIL 5th 2017

Reliable and paying fast!!!

▶ 50 random signups would get $50 to start off the list

Don't miss out on this opportunity....

Register ON⤵
    Login

Features:
    ✳ 1$ = NGN400. To reflect current market rates.
    ✳ Minimum Donation: $50 - #20,000
    ✳ Local currency and BTC Reward:40%
    ✳ Payback Duration: 3 hours - 5days
    Auto-Listing on the next list after payment confirmation
    ✳ Referral Bonus: - $10 per referral
    ✳ Phone Number verification
    ✳ Email verification
    ✳ Lists are published 9am and every 3hours daily Mon - Fri.
    ✳ Pick a recipient you can donate to and make payment before 2hrs or account is deleted
    ✳ Once your donation is confirmed by your recipient. You will be placed Automatically on the list to get your Capital plus 40% and $10 referral bonuses.
    ✳ Upon 5th Recycling you'll get additional 10% of your total donations made.

Special Features:
    Secure website
    Dedicated server (fast loading and no crashing)
    Mobile phone verification
    Email verification

We are available on:
    ✳ Telegram: Join group chat on Telegram
    ✳ Whatsapp: MonieHub
    ✳ Referral Link:
    PLS NOTE:THIS IS NOT A HIT AND RUN SITE,ACCOUNTS NOT RECYCLING ARE DEACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY

30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

been on the road the past few days. finally back... hopefully and we are looking to improve the structure of the crypto world for Jackobians.

stay close.. i know this area has been cold for a while but i promise to warm it up!