Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
n1nnaija crypto

Trending Pregnancy Photoshoots Are A Disgrace To The Human Body – Kemi Olunloyo

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by olayinka oladayo, Jun 1, 2019.

1. olayinka oladayo

olayinka oladayo Jackobian

{filename}-Pregnancy Photoshoots Are A Disgrace To The Human Body – Kemi Olunloyo

Nigerian Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo speaks about pregnancy photoshoots, she condemns the trend and calls all her female followers to pay attention to this.

SEE ALSO: I Regret Making Naira Marley Case Public – Ruggedman

Kemi Olunloyo took to her Instagram page sharing a woman’s pregnancy photoshoot.

She captions it;

"Talk to the pregnant women in your family. Daughters, Aunts, Sisters and more. Pregnancy photoshoots are a DISGRACE to the human body. Nobody needs to see that private side of you except the man that made you look that way or children who want to feel the baby kick.
    Whether it’s a Western culture thing or Social media fad, it’s DEMEANING.
    STOP IT AFRICAN WOMEN."

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Pregnancy Photoshoots Disgrace Forum Date
    Ask Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy Nigeria News & Politics Jun 15, 2018
    Buzz 19-year-old Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped Nigeria News & Politics May 28, 2018
    Lols! Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig With It Nigeria News & Politics May 22, 2018
    Buzz "real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man Nigeria News & Politics Mar 5, 2018
    Hot Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese Nigeria News & Politics Feb 21, 2018

3. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

I don't like it either. But if the woman is in the clothes it's not a problem to make a pregnancy photo

olayinka oladayo likes this.
  4. olayinka oladayo

Exactly. But it seems nowadays women are losing their culture to so-called civilization. Women should learn how to keep their private lives private.

Anastasiia likes this.
  5. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

Yeap, agree with you! But many say that values have been changed so it's not as bad as it seems

olayinka oladayo likes this.
  6. olayinka oladayo

If you say so

7. Paladek

Paladek Rookie!!!

I like these photo shoots. I do not think this is something not decent. It seems to me that the beauty of the female body is revealed on the contrary in this beautiful period.