sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Hot Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Gad, May 5, 2017.

1. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

PicsArt_05-03-10.42.15.png-Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

Xup you all, the long awaited Vpn app is finally here " EdgeX VPN 2017" providing solutions to your problem about connecting issues.

Access Everything On The Internet Via EdgeX VPN, Encrypts Your Internet Traffic

Description >>>>

A 100% free VPN App High VPN speed! The best unlimited free VPN clients for android. Connect as a hare to unblock sites, WiFi hotspot secure and protect privacy.

Fastest - Connect successfully as a hare with high VPN speed.
    Easiest - One tap to connect to VPN proxy server.
    Most Stable - filed with different server to provide better VPN service.
    EdgeX VPN – Free VPN proxy,

PicsArt_05-03-10.45.00.png-Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

Bypass any restricted site
    Unblock websites with free VPN proxy server. It can also unblock video and sites not available in your country.
    Protect your network traffic under WiFi hotspot Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked.

Enjoy private browsing.
    Works with WiFi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers.

Encrypts your data.

Download here >> EdgeX Vpn 2017 - Android Apps on Google Play

Screenshots>>>

PicsArt_05-04-02.43.50.png-Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

PicsArt_05-04-02.56.43.png-Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

PicsArt_05-04-02.55.55.png-Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

PicsArt_05-04-02.56.13.png-Next Generation Jackobian Vpn App - Edgex Vpn 2017 - Now Available | Download Here

Or just goto Google Play Store and search for - EdgeX Vpn - it will automatically pop-up then download it from there

The link again >> EdgeX Vpn 2017 - Android Apps on Google Play

The configuration settings to be able to use it to browse on Etisalat, Glo And {MTN - Sim selective} ........coming soon :ninja:

Don't forget to show your appreciation by rating the app too, thanks :happy:/

Enjoy :peace:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Next Generation Jackobian Forum Date
    Official Jackobian Blogger Of The Week! Helping Create The Next Generation Of Linda Ikeji(s) Jackobian News (Official) Jul 31, 2017
    Official Our Members Will Determine Our Next Action –asuu President Jackobian News (Official) Sep 9, 2017
    Official Season 1: Become The Next Face Of Jackobian And Win Award, Freebies For Yourself Jackobian News (Official) Sep 4, 2017

3. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Abasiofiok Bassey likes this.
  4. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Kudos bro. This is cool mehn

Gad likes this.
  5. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Thanks bro, Enjoy :peace:

6. Ramsey junior

Ramsey junior Jackobian

upload d app on Jackobian cuz I don't ave normal mb data...

7. rillz

rillz Active

boss dose it allow someone to browse for free?

8. brightr1

brightr1 Active

It's so unfortunate my phobe version 7 refused to connect on all these vpn ..Boss is there any one for tweakware or stark vpn?????because I found out that that is the only one my phone version connects to....

9. brightr1

brightr1 Active

It's so unfortunate my phobe version 7 refused to connect on all these vpn ..Boss is there any one for tweakware or stark vpn?????because I found out that that is the only one my phone version connects to....

10. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

When you finally have one, then download it on the Google play store, can't be uploaded here

11. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Yeah

rillz likes this.
  12. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Use Glo Or Etisalat

13. Jigga16

Jigga16 Upcoming

Its not working

14. Jigga16

Jigga16 Upcoming

Triedvwith my Glo and Eti. Same thing

15. please does anyone know how to mod an Android apk to become a hanrler like uc mini handler?

16. Amelia Dabiri

Amelia Dabiri Upcoming

VPN Service Provider must be responsible for every thing that happens to your network. If you lose packages - contact your provider. If you have low-speed connection - contact your provider. At least, I always do that with my own provider.

17. KrissKross

KrissKross Jackobian

Wasn't able to make it work, sadly. Had to find another one.

18. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Active

If you need a really good vpn service, check out this web page - best vpn for torrenting free . They suggest a few options and one of them works great for me. SurfEasy is the one that I use so you can try it out or read about the other options and check them out.