Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

[music]: Dj Snowboy – Baby Can I Have That Thing (amapiano)

Discussion in 'Music & Movies' started by Donflexxy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Donflexxy

Donflexxy Upcoming

DJ Snowboy – Baby Can I Have That Thing (Amapiano)
    Currently being hailed as one of the most anticipated songs in the industry, DJ Snowboy is set to rule with “Baby Can I Have That Thing.”
    Also trending: prince kaybee songs
    The uber-talented sensation looks to have become one of the finest acts in the world of Amapiano music with his buzz and trend currently attracting a world of traction.
    You know this can only mean the massive support across social channels with music fans and lovers trooping into his movement en-masse.
    Many will remember the delivery of “The Arrival” in May and one that continues to dominate across platforms.
    Yet, with only the teaser available, “Baby Can I Have That Thing” is currently one of the most-searched songs and it is massively being expected by fans.
    Especially since DJ Snowboy is also now set to premiere his “Dlala EP” which will carry 8 scorching songs as well as a bonus track.
    Also trending: nasty c songs
    “Baby Can I Have That Thing” for sure holds the potentials of becoming the flagship anthem of that upcoming body of work with its Amapiano bliss, the glittering production, as well as the insane instrumentals.
    Yet it is the celestial vocals that further inspires the groove with its repetitive melody and anthem.
    You definitely want to enjoy this teaser even as we continue to expect the release of “Baby Can I Have That Thing.”
    Simply stream, download, then share your thoughts and opinion in the comments section below.
    DOWNLOAD BELOW AND ENJOY FOR FREE:
    hitvibes songs 2019

2. Loading...