sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Most Important Pages Of Jackobian Aside Homepage [jkins Only]

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Ok, I have some other cool posts to put up, one for a girl in my department so I guess I hurry up with this! Am going to show you the coolest parts of jackobian that you should bookmark!

Yap, never forget to check these pages maybe even more than the homepage because they have a way of presenting what you need to you. And you have the option of customizing as you wish.

The funny thing is that most people including me hardly ever goes here but right now, I figured it's one of the best places one can be so am bookmarking it too.

So, which pages are these?

1. New posts and watched threads

THese are real cool pages. You may find out that the inbox is taken off the top navigation bar in some mobile but these 2 links are so crucial that even though they are similar, they are both shown at the top there.
    So, click at the two links at the top to see what's going on there. IF YOU DON'T, YOU'LL KEEP MISSING OUT ON SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.

The two links are shown below.
    View attachment 843

Speaking of what they really do, I'll leave that to you. Call it what you wish but they are just so cool.

2. Bb Codes
    That's yet another page you need to check out and bookmark.

WHat are Bb codes and what do they do?

Quite a lot. Jackobian.com is equipped with cool typing features but if you are on mobile you may not be able to make the most out of it. So you have to resort to bb codes for styling, coloring, bold-ING , underlining , enlarging, tweaking your write up [strike]etc.[/strike].

Learn all about bb codes here http://jackobian.com/help/bb-codes

And trust me you'll love bb codes

2. Loading...