sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypton1n

Monfex -the Ultimate Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by laurapromoter, Feb 22, 2019.

1. laurapromoter

laurapromoter Active

Monfex -THE ULTIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM
    upload_2019-2-22_3-54-28.png-Monfex -the Ultimate Cryptocurrency Trading Platform
    Monfex launched a new trading platform that offers margin trading for top 12 digital coins and can be used by both new and expert traders.
    We deliver such a great product by leveraging our relationships with key institutional crypto trading firms.
    For example: If BTC price is $2500 and leverage is 10X you only need 0.1 BTC ($250) to buy 1 BTC/USD contract. If the price of BTC goes up by $100 versus the USD you will make 0.04 BTC ($100). That’s a 40% return on your trade.

upload_2019-2-22_3-57-54.png-Monfex -the Ultimate Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

Channel : Monfex
    Group : Monfex Official Group

2. Loading...