Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

Mizes.biz Withdrawal Comfirmed..paying For 236 Days.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Cryptogeek, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Cryptogeek

Cryptogeek Jackobian

Hey guys its been a while... Today permit me to introduce a company named Mizes..A very profitable mining company where you earn from 1% to 3% per day...Its a multi-cryptocurrency site where you can mine major cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, etherium,litecoin,dogecoin,XDN(Digital note) etc.
    Well to be sincere its been paying since last year November 2018 and up to date..I joined quite some weeks ago and i have been earning from it,at first i was very sceptical about it,made some deposit of about $60..but just of recent i ri received my first withdrawal in ETHERIUM...

Reasons why you should mine with MIZES

1.Fast ROI(Return of investment)..Yeah,if compared to other mining company...i would prefer Mizes..You get your return of investment in 3months or so depending on how much you deposit..

2.Profitable-
    Looking at the profitablity of mizes, members who joined since time of launch have made more than 500%..That like 5×investsment.

3.Customer support
    They provide fast support...on a rating from 1-10..I would give them 9.They reply on time.. coupled with some social account like telegram,twitter and also FB account where you also get information about the company.

4.Cheap mining hashrate
    Well to be sincere.. mining with mizes is very cheap.. Now you can even buy at a much cheaper rate.

5.Mizes is trusted by more than 80,000 members..As of writing,mizes has more than 80,000 members and still counting.

6.Fast withdrawals....

7.Lastly, Insurance of funds
    Just of recent,mizes partnered with a swiss insurance company to introduced what they call insurance of funds..These feature is only available for investment of more than $5000 or so..

To cran it all mizes is boasting of more than $700000 worth of investment...That the extent at which the customers trust mizes..

To register,click here https://www.mizes.biz?ref=B5aKG0 receive $3 worth of hashpower.

Also remember to invest in what you can afford to lose.

Dropping some screenshots soon for proof of payment if you're still doubting.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. Loading...