sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Ask Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Aug 29, 2017.

1. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Only Nigerians?

D-termined likes this.
  2. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

A lot is happening in the Global Digital Currency exchange.

Nigeria has officially adopted Blockchain Technology. A lot is about to happen by God's grace

Prezzy likes this.
  3. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

I believe you know the nature of our people..

zedzed likes this.
  4. D-termined

i know that but I am relating things to jackobians not the world out there

zedzed likes this.
  5. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

OK bros

D-termined likes this.
  6. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

i never taught of commenting on dis post but i have to,jackobian need to go extra miles,crypto currency ko ja owo mo,educational trends need to be in place again.dat is my own

Stines, James Nille and D-termined like this.
  7. D-termined

I like you joor.. Its good to talk our mind here.. You are not like others that are just reading,observing and passing without dropping just a single comment here.

It shows you really want the betterment of this great forum.

8. D-termined

@Topmaike007 Now that you have talk your mind out, can you please give us the type of educational trends you are looking forward to be seeing here soon???

James Nille likes this.
  9. seylex

seylex Leader

Yes better business ideas, because all these ponzi scheme is not real, everything is just fake, if there is any business that's really good, please bring it in

Stines, Prezzy and D-termined like this.
  10. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

Lolsss... Ur on point

Jenero200 and D-termined like this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

hmm, this is news to me. when did that one happen please?

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

am sending this to oxford university for inclusion in CHAMBERS dict.
    abeg supply the full meaning and usage examples sir!

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

yes o

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

everybody on Jackobian, man or woman is looking for business ideas.
    i think we are the only forum structured this way and it's great.

plans are in place actually and i think it's going to come much faster and am talking about a business opportunity created by Jackobian and for Jackobians among other general business discussions.

i would not love to come in between the discussion so guys, carry on!

seylex likes this.
  15. ohamng

ohamng Upcoming

The first assignment I will give everyone of us is to check the list of topics stated by the forum to cater for and look into which one(s) is of paramount to people but yet to be touched.

I tried to do that, this is my personal outcome.

1. EDUCATION

I was on whatsapp forum a day, there was a guy seeking for info about post utme for one of the institutions, what i noticed was that a lot of members were in the same shoe he was. Millions of candidates out there looking for one info or the othe.

SCOPE

The admin should look into these areas;

a. Provide first hand info about JAMB
    b. Provide first hand info about post utme
    c. Provision of advice and steps to take in achieving better result
    d. Provide essential and captivating news about our various instition.
    e. Direct entry info is also essential
    f. International transfer process and other relavant info.
    g. Provide information about international admission period and processes.

These might be too much but, start some where.

D-termined likes this.
  16. ohamng

ohamng Upcoming

2. HEALTH

Maybe I wasn't keen enough during my searching, i hardly set my eyes on health issue while it is one of the topics stated to be discuss, does it mean we do not have health practitioner in the house?

SCOPE

a. Admin should look into orthodox medicine tips
    b. Look into phytotherapy(otherwise known as herbal medicine)
    c. Health sensitization
    d. Search for info that alot of people are searching for.

RECREATION

Some times, after reading all the crypto tips delivered by our mentors, I always want to relax my brain. I will like to read something mind soothing.

SCOPE

a. Sport news
    b. International celebrities
    c. Foreign news
    d. Trending news

CRYPTOTRADING

Justice has always been done on this, keep it up.

SCOPE
    a. Identify new members interested in this section
    b. Monitor their progress
    c. Tie them down via messages.

RELIGION

The admin should be very careful on how religion section is managed. The greatest institution that influences man's way of reasoning and action is religion so, he or she will never wants any one to mock it.
    I could remember one of the first greeting messages I received was a "RELIGION MOCK". It was like, is this the right place to be?

SCOPE

a. Admins should refrain from any kind of religious discussion
    b. There shouldn't be religious greeting sent to members' inbox, let members read religious feeds at their own discretion intead, direct them to what they come for.

LAST NOTE

Prayer is the sword of the faithful ones. His guidiance is better!

D-termined likes this.
  17. D-termined

Screenshot_20170831-071930.png-Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

if only you can be more specific about this part, it will be great

D-termined likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

D-termined likes this.
  20. D-termined

No problem

21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

@ohamng you did more than great actually and all your points will be weighed accodingly!

@ike nwakpa we are waiting for you!

D-termined likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Ike Nwankpa likes this.
  23. ohamng

ohamng Upcoming

my prezzy, couldn't understand you.

24. D-termined

Beautiful suggestion, promise you it won't be taken lightly!

Prezzy likes this.
  25. Stines

Stines Jackobian

A star screw driver doesn't fit tight on a flat-headed bolt. So it's No @ ur question.

Prezzy and D-termined like this.
  26. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Well Known

What I believed is, this place is a forum and not a blog site, what the admin needs to work on is the Google search console, back linking, online promotions (paid social media promotion will be a good choice), offline promotions (stickers, banners, t-shirts, wristband etc) and maybe freebies. When the forum gain more popularity, the members will be the ones to post all does topic y'all talking about

Prezzy, ohamng, Stines and 2 others like this.
  27. Ike Nwankpa

Ike Nwankpa Upcoming

Good morning fellow Jackobians and much respect to you Mr Prezzy for putting this great forum together. Let me say this: that Jackobian to me is an indispensable tool in this age of information and knowledge. I love forums and belong to quite a number, but I have never really gotten information on things that interest me and support my developement like I get them here on Jackobian. That is why you see me pop in every now and then cos this is a very dynamic forum. As you may have noticed, I do frequent the Ponzi thread more than any other because its all about making money to help us with our various financial obligations and Jackobian is one out of many forums I belong to that doesn't look at Ponzi in a certain way that others do.
    Now, how do I think we can get our inactive members to be more engaged? I would suggest that a computer program that monitors the pattern of page visits and views done by our members should be employed in order to establish what interests them the most on Jackobian. Or, a survey could be carried out. Here, we develope questionaires which will be inboxed to every member to ascertain what sort of content they are truly interested in. Then we provide for to them with a system that alerts them whenever such new contents or updates are available.
    On a personal note, I will love to see more content with regards to making money online with as little risk as possible. If we can have individuals who make a living coming on Jackobian to take us through such businesses, that will be greatly impactful. I have always dreamt of the financial world(stock trading, forex trading, hedge funds, investment banking, you name it). But I really don't know how or where to acquire the right pieces of information with regards to these stuff.
    This long epistle don too much. Thanks once again to you Mr Prezzy & D-Termined. I also appreciate all the crypto education. Please keep researching on these Mr Prezzy. We need am wella! Thanks guys. Your are the best.

28. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Well Known

Secondly, the admin should also work on the mobile view of the site and also limit the ads that popup when coming to the site, people hates been redirected when trying to get tangible information.

29. D-termined

Thanks for pointing this out... this will be looked into...

Ike Nwankpa likes this.
  30. D-termined

Even though the suggestion is much but to be sincere, i really gained so much here and i am sure that @Prezzy and other Admins including me will work swiftly on this inorder to make Jackobian more engaging and entertaining to both Active and Inactive members on this forum

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Jenero200 and Ike Nwankpa like this.