sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Ask Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Aug 29, 2017.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Hello Jackobians, it is a great news for us as we just hit 34k members and still moving, but however we are still lacking something here which are our INACTIVE MEMBERS..

{filename}-Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say

I created this thread to let us have our say on What we can introduce on jackobian to keep every members here more lively and entertaining..

We believe what we need here is something completely New so we need you to suggest to us and trust us, every suggestion won't be taken lightly here because we value our members so much...

Only about 10% of Jackobians are active daily, where are the other 90% of our jackobians {filename}-Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say

Pls and pls let us talk wetin dey our mind here, Jackobian is our friendly home so lets feel free to suggest what can improve and rank us better as one of the top forums in Nigeria at large.

{filename}-Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say

We Can Only Do This Together, We Love You all

LonglifeJackobian

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Stines, ohamng, jams and 7 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Matter Arising Every Forum Date
    Ask Jacobians Say Your Opinion. Feel Matters! Jackobian News (Official) Apr 5, 2017

3. D-termined

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Another mega thread on this topic.
    That shows the dedication towards building the home we all dream of here on Jackobian.com

Am eager to hear what we have to say so abeg, leave your own suggestions. Very important.
    We know there are people here and we want to really feel it.
    Thanks

jams and D-termined like this.
  5. D-termined

Yes this is the time!

6. Jenero200

Jenero200 Leader Mod

Lets make this home lively!

The ball is now in our court

jams, Prezzy and D-termined like this.
  7. D-termined

i tell you

jams likes this.
  8. D-termined

@Donlex and @meme7 pls your comment is highly needed here... dont just read it and go

9. Jenero200

Jenero200 Leader Mod

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
    Prezzy likes this.
  10. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Hmmm

11. D-termined

say something better than that bro..

12. D-termined

@Praise and @Edoziesmart dont just read without dropping a comment. dont forget you are part of jackobians

13. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Nice thread here ..

Pals come in here and drop your comments

D-termined likes this.
  14. D-termined

Yh bro... We need their suggestions

15. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

Good one bro. I've also been wondering and also asking some, why staying offline they keep saying they are busy but they are always online on whatsapp.

Stines and D-termined like this.
  16. D-termined

I wonder why some are doing that...

17. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

34K members wow!!!!
    Hmm... I think weekly salary should d be paid to all members.. Lols am joking..

Come to think of it out of 90% of inactive members.

70% inactive members were introduced into jackobian.com because of ponzi schemes.

While the remaining which is 20% came into jackobian.com as the result of free browsing tricks and the rest of them.

In other words, now that there is no genuine ponzi scheme, there should be something akin to ponzi scheme, that should be introduced into jackobian.com in a different way.. But i can't suggest what that gonna be... May be awarding the most active member with something.. Like recharge card of 1000naira a month:D

18. D-termined

Amazing idea so far on this thread... It will be looked into

19. jams

jams Leader

Yes you've already say it all cause that is the main factor affecting Jackobian in my own perspective because Jackobian was elevated in so much traffic because of ponzi scheme and the like, now that people have deviated from it, they're not consistently visiting Jackobian. But we need more than, nice suggestions @James Nille .

Please, other should try and contribute also and if there's anything you really need us to adjust ranging from the new feeds and all that matter, please feel free to share your ideas. Your suggestions are highly needed and that's the reason this thread was created.

Jenero200 and D-termined like this.
  20. D-termined

Thank u for your addition, the fact is that there is no way some members will make comments, some prefers to be like a ghost here.

jams and Jenero200 like this.
  21. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Yes.This is d true fact though am referring to d main reason not the reward part

D-termined and Prezzy like this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

you make a lot of sense with this actually bro.
    something similar to ponzi? nothing on my mind like that o

however, cryptocurrency investment is one thing we are taking seriously, do you think that it can help/substitute the ponzi stuff for real?

Ike Nwankpa, ohamng and zedzed like this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

from what you guys are saying, only 30% of Jackobian members is what's left.
    the source of the statistics still thrills me though.

@James Nille so you have been keeping count all these while.
    meanwhile, one major take away for me here is that people truly care about what's oging on here.. thanks to people like @D-termined @James Nille and @jams

Honestly, am a bit surprised to find @zedzed outside of crypto zone showing care for what's going on here.

thanks all.
    Right now, we need such suggestions as james was trying to point out because we need to develop this community further and this is the time.

James Nille and D-termined like this.
  24. foxcode

foxcode Active

In my case, i cam to know about this forum during d ponzi days, nd i'm still here bcos i sometyms get news on crypto market and other bitcoin businesses. So in my opinion i will suggest dat business ideas with lucrative earnings be discussed here, it may bring lost folks back.

25. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Hmm..except if there should be frequent reward for quick result.
    But even without reward,people will still embrace cryptocurrency in the future and guess!!! Where would they seek for info?Of course online.That is when people will troop in.The only thing that can hinder this is emergence of new way of making quick cash or stoppage of cryptocurrency which can never happen.If there is a new way of making quick and cool cash,and free browsing cheats we are still there Lols :thumbs:,

26. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Daz true bro.

foxcode likes this.
  27. D-termined

sorry for bailing in here, absolutely No

28. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Oga Determine.Cryptocurrency is the only biz/investment online now

D-termined likes this.
  29. D-termined

you have a nice idea, Nigerians need something rewarding like Awoof, promo, free recharge cards, sponsorship and the likes....

Jenero200, James Nille and zedzed like this.
  30. D-termined

i am not doubting that.... the only challenge i have is where and how to kickstart the crytocurrency that will bring quick results to me

31. D-termined

exactly bro!

foxcode likes this.