Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Make Over N5000 On Chipper Cash Every Week And Get Paid To Your Local Bank Account

Discussion in 'Phones' started by D-termined, Sep 24, 2019.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Have you heard of the new mobile money app that pays you for verifying your account and inviting friends?

This app is real and the only verification needed is ID card, eg voters card, national ID card or slip, driver's licence.

Download this app now and earn #10 free that you can recharge.

You can send money to other countries if you have friends or families there with ease..

Also, great news is that there's no charge if you transfer to other banks... You know banks do charge ₦52. Nothing like this here.

Download app now @ Chipper Cash

and GOTO profile, scroll down to verify account and submit your ID card.

Wait for few days and you account will be verified (you get ₦250 once done).

You will also earn ₦250 when you invite your friends and they also verify their account.

Earning will go straight to your bank account once you request for withdrawal.

Chipper Cash

2. D-termined

Feel free to talk to me on WhatsApp 08130197355

3. D-termined

Check my proof below

Screenshot_20190928-124717.png-Make Over N5000 On Chipper Cash Every Week And Get Paid To Your Local Bank Account Screenshot_20190928-124730.png-Make Over N5000 On Chipper Cash Every Week And Get Paid To Your Local Bank Account

4. Dide

Dide Rookie!!!

Ok, I’ll write you.

D-termined and appivano like this.
  5. D-termined

Alright

6. D-termined

See another proof, Chippercash is the way...

IMG-20191007-WA0014.jpg-Make Over N5000 On Chipper Cash Every Week And Get Paid To Your Local Bank Account
    Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money to anyone in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ghana or Nigeria instantly! We both get a referral bonus if you join using my link - Chipper Cash

7. Confidento

Confidento Upcoming

Tbh, it sounds easier than it really is.

D-termined likes this.
  8. D-termined

Super working

9. D-termined

EARN THOUSANDS OF NAIRA FROM CHIPPER CASH REFERRAL PROGRAM

Hello guys, I bring to you yet another earning app called Chipper Cash. Remember the likes of smartbuy and Gomoney? Chipper Cash is yet another similar earning app like the ones I mentioned above.

What Is Chipper Cash?

Chipper Cash is a secure, fun and simple way to send, receive and access your money.

Chipper is the first and only platform in Africa to allow you to send mobile money across borders and across phone carriers - Instantly and quick.

They also have a referral program that lets both the Inviter and the Invitee enjoy 250 Naira when the invitee sign up and verifies their Chipper Cash account.

*How To Sign Up On Chipper Cash*

It's very simple and quick. All you have to do is download from below link

Chipper Cash

> Sign up with your phone number and then verify your account.

How To Verify Your Chipper Cash Account

> Launch Chipper Cash app

> At the bottom of the app, tap on Profile. Scroll down and tap on Verifiy.

> Snap your Passport ID and Submit... and receive your #250 which you can withdraw immediately to your bank account free of charge.

> Anyone you refer must verify their account with their ID
    before you both can be credited with 250 Naira each...

Have any question? Comment.

10. OPEYEMI MATHEW

OPEYEMI MATHEW Upcoming

Alright here is the real gist, how to earn cool cash from the branch App, please follow the instructions below thoroughly to able to join on this free money raid, note that if you miss any step you wouldn’t have the chance of earning alongside others, so read attentively
    1~First Download the Branch App
    (just 5mb) And INSTALL
    2~Install and Launch the App
    3~Select Register With Mobile Number
    4~input your mobile number and complete the.
    registration
    5~Register with your real details, full name, You
    will be required to provide you BVN number, go. ahead and provide it, if you don’t have it saved on your device, you can dial *565*0# from your mobile number to get your BVN, note that your BVN is required by branch and other financial apps to confirm that you are the owner of the bank account details you provided, so you are safe.
    6~ Complete the Registration, then add
    your bank account number for withdrawal and loaning
    7~ Now to start earning Click on
    Promotion and Insert the Code Below OPEYEM28D97 this part is very
    important as that's where you start earning free money, as soon as you enter the code you will be given free N500
    8~Now click on Loan and Select N1000 loan in which you will pay N1200 later,
    don't worry about the extra 200, remember you have gotten N500 already from inserting the code above
    9~As soon as they process the loan and send it to your bank account, repay them back, you will pay N1200,
    To repay, you will have to follow the
    instructions on the branch App, you can
    even pay with your ATM card, or with
    your banks USSD code if you bank USSD is supported on the app, the repayment methods are easy and convenient, so don’t worry about that.
    As soon as you repay your loan of N1200 your free N500 will be made
    available for withdrawal, so practically
    you have free N300 immediately
    Now its time for you to earn more money from the Branch App and if
    possible more than N35,000 every week
    First click on the earn option and copy your referral code
    Full Guide And Secret Method On How To Accumulate Up To
    N35,000 Weekly From The
    Branch App
    Well, if you would like to learn the
    ultimate method on how to accumulate
    more money up to N35,000 or even more from the branch App without
    much stress you should first perform the first steps above | e Register, use
    the code OPEYEM28D97 to redeem your first N500, Request for Your First Loan, Repay it and hit me up on whatsapp @
    +2348139098006 I will guide you through on how to accumulate more money with ease.

11. Bob tra

Bob tra Upcoming

Are you so passionate about sports?

Are you an investor or a trader?

Are you interested in making a guaranteed profit 100percent risk free?

Good news is in the air.....

You can learn how to make a guaranteed profit irrespective of what the outcome is, you are always in profit, 100percent guaranteed and sure risk free!!!

CALL US ON +2349067297933 OR +2348124674716

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM :bet365/sports arbitrage trader

12. godfather

godfather Leader