Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Let The Rants Rain This Weekend - All Jkins Enter Asap!

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Sep 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You may not know about jackobian Rants if you are new here but I assure you, just stick around this weekend and you'll get an experience as you have not gained before :rolleyes:

And of course, you have so much to gain from reading and participating in Rants ;)

First of all... Learn all about Jackobian Rants [what it means and how you can participate here] => Jackobian Weekend Rants Unveiled! Honoring Active Members With Mod Badge

Then you can follow this thread for the Live updates of Rants :)

Prizes for Rant Owners this Weekend!

Am happy to announce that selected Ranters this weekend will be rewarded with Free Airtime Directly to their Inbox here on Jackobian:rolleyes:

They will share their testimonies later on in this thread so you can see for yourself.

Wanna Join & Win?
    Share a Rant!

How To know Rants...
    View attachment 2524

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Let Rants Rain Forum Date
    Thief Breaks Into Church In Uganda To Steal Money, Then Writes Letter Apologizing For His Action Jackobian News (Official) Jul 17, 2019
    Official Thread Owners On Jackobian Can Now Delete Spam Comments! Jackobian News (Official) Apr 26, 2017
    Let's Make Money This Morning While It's Still Hot Jackobian News (Official) Mar 15, 2017
    Ask Scholarshipgrants Jackobian News (Official) Apr 3, 2017
    Rants Round Up This Weekend! New Admins Arriving Jackobian Soon Jackobian News (Official) Jul 17, 2016

3. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

;)I'm in :)

☝Jackobian

4 people like this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Looking forward to yours:rolleyes:

2 people like this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Rant 2
    By @emmanuel

Another piece of Airtcle. First of its kind! Online game sthethe foruksforums through which we hope to find those that enjoy online games and create even more awareness about the awesomeness of these games!
    Are you an Online gamer or a wanna-be? You should check out Rant - Adventure Quest 3d - Mobile Release Closed Beta

Congrats emmanuel on your Rant!

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Rant 3
    By I!

A little Techy but what are you in the world of Today if you don't know at least the Basic Techy Stuffs??? I made this specially for all Jkins!

If you have not registered on jackobian.com, abeg no read oo:D or quickly register before you read cos it's exclusive to Jkins. :rolleyes:

What am I talking about? :eek:
    This => Rant - Fundamental Information On Ssl Certificate For Web Admins And Users

More loading... Stay tuned on the Jackobian frequency!

8. Kongasir

Kongasir Active

Nice one here

9. Barto

Barto Well Known Mod

Woow! mine is on the way.

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Last week Rants were not so much of a success. But this week, I gave decided to be positive & so should you because there's prize in store for the brave Jkins that will share the most awesome stuffs this Weekend.

We have until Sunday night to submit Rants for verification. Check the first message for how to do so!