Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

Learn Python

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Shubhomhie, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Shubhomhie

Shubhomhie Upcoming

It's very disheartening to discover that after a lot of buzz and awareness had been created about the commencement of a programming tutorial, not a single one has been actualized.
    In the light of this, I set out to start something on my own and I was able to get hold of a very helpful application available on playstore.
    The name of the app is LEARN PYTHON.
    I have been using it for over a week now and I'm happy to share with fellow jkites who can't wait to write their first program.
    Here a a few reasons why I think y'all should try it.
    1. It is lite yet sophisticated, very easy to use and addictive.
    2. It has an in-built web console that would help you run your codes in case you don't have a computer.
    3. It also has an interactive forum where you can rub mind with other fellow programners around the globe.
    While we await the commencement of JK tutorial proper, I think it would be a great idea if we can learn the rudiments of python as it will also ease the stress of tutoring on the part of our tutors.
    So, what are you waiting for, go to playstore and download your LEARN PYTHON app before it finishes.
    LolZ

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Learn Python Forum Date
    Learn Python From Scratch To Pro Programming Aug 2, 2017
    Tips Why Learning To Code Is Damn Hard So What Next... Programming Jun 25, 2017
    Learn Programming Programming Feb 14, 2017
    Ready 2 Learn Computer Programming Such As Java,html,css,sqr....etc Get In Here Programming Jan 2, 2017
    Learning Coding On Your Mobile Now Made Easy And Interactive Programming Sep 3, 2016

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You are right bro. A lot have been said about programming but little has been done about it.

The app is a good way to start but you'll always need to ask some people questions on some things and of course a tutor has to be there to quicken your learning.

I won't like to speak further on jackobian.com programming tutorials because I'll like the speaking to be in terms of action.

Just keep calm and watch.

Beautiful post though. Thanks for sharing with us!

2 people like this.
  4. electrode

electrode Well Known Mod

Thank you for the information

2 people like this.
  5. Shubhomhie

Shubhomhie Upcoming

Thanks bro. I shared this so that those interested can have at least the basic knowledge.
    This will make it easier to understand what the tutor will be teaching us whenever they are ready.

6. Deeboy

Deeboy Well Known Mod

Good post ;)

2 people like this.
  7. ugozid

ugozid Active

nice one

2 people like this.
  8. Farouk

Farouk Active Mod

Really good ... But as said by Prezzy... Always gana have a question to ask

3 people like this.
  9. bibest

bibest Active

Nice idea

3 people like this.
  10. Shubhomhie

Shubhomhie Upcoming

Yea. That's why the app has a forum.
    BTW, no knowledge is a waste. No matter how little we can, half bread is better than none

11. bibest

bibest Active

Na so

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

you can always ask your questions here bro. at least, we can answer your questions here that has to do with PHP

13. Harry Joe

Harry Joe Jackobian

For questions on python, you can ask me too

2 people like this.
  14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

we are planning a python tutorial section here on Jackobian. will you like to teach?