Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

Tips Jackobians, Do Not Be Scared Of Fake Cryptos + How To Invest In Them!

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Prezzy, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I was on call with @zedzed this evening when she mentioned something about Fake cryptos.
    We
    have also talked about fake cryptos in the past here on Jackobian although we addressed them as pump and dump which is in fact a very mild way of describing them!

In this thread, we are going to look at them one more time and i have a slightly different message for you.
    Why slightly different?

For two reasons:

1. The crypto world is fast changing so what was true before may not be true now and vice versa
    2. Prezzy has also upgraded in some vital ways with more experince now.

this does not mean that the previous information was wrong but it may not be the best way to go right now considering things have changed a bit!

So, in this thread, we will be going over a number of things including:
    • Why you should not be scared of fake cryptos
    • How you should invest in seemingly fake cryptos!
    ready? let's go!

Invites: @slim park @donsilas

kessyboy and hugoboss like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

First of all, let me clear your doubt about some things.

What are fake cryptos?
    They are those ones that are created with fraudlent intentions which usually winds up with scamming people and making away with their money which they have invested in a particular coin.

aRE THERE REALLY FAKE CRYPTOS? and how many are there?
    Yes, there are fake cryptos out there but they are not as many as you think and more importantly, NOT EVERY CRYPTO THAT SEEMS FAKE IS ACTUALLY FAKE!

for example, if i should askyou to get me a list of fake cryptos on coinmarketcap, you will most likely return with the ones that were added most recently and of the truth, you can be wrong when you see them shooting and shooting consistently over time.

So, let's establish the fact that
    Not all cheap cryptos are Fake
    There are tons of cryptos out there that are cost almost nothing and you can purchase a sizable number of them with just a dollar.
    For many people, they are fake but that's not true because i have invested in so many of these coins which all seems fake but they are still very much around and doing well.
    that's the point am making.

So, don't be scared of Fake cryptos because most of the things you call fake may not really be fake!

How to make sure that you don't invest in fake cryptos?
    It think it's easier not to invest in fake cryptos than it is to invest in them and some of the ways by which you can know if a crypto is fake or real include:

1. checking here on Jackobian for the review. For that, please go to this section: Crypto Reviews - What Is?

2. checking their website and forums: on your own, you can check out these things and through them, you can be able to spot who's real and who's not!

that said, let's move on to the next thing:

when you are confused over a crypto, what should you do?

To keep it simple, Invest very little anount!
    this differs from person to person but usually, i invest as little as a dollar in a crypto that i do not really trust!

What if you are sure that the crypto in question is a scam

like in the case of a press release by a trusted website, then the wise thing to do is to stay off!

So, always ask your questions about any crypto you do not really understand here on Jackobian and search for reviews online before you make the move with such cryptos

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

so, that's just how to treat fake and seemingly fake cryptos in my own opinion!

Why this advice?

I see it as a sort of a gamble when you are investing in a crypto for which you are not sure of and if gambling means risking just this dollar for a possibility of something much bigger in the future, then i think crypto Gambling should be legalized for kids!

celestine and Dani4tech like this.
  5. Dani4tech

Dani4tech Upcoming

Spreads mat . . . Ride on sir

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

motor don park o.
    we are done!

kessyboy and Dani4tech like this.
  7. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

8. Bandisandi

Bandisandi Jackobian

In short every thing is a risk, even life itself is a risk. When it comes to this cryptotrading, CALCULATED RISK dey make sense pass.
    Thanks guys for the timely info