Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

Official Jackobians, As We Approach 1 Year A Community, What About Our Vision?

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Before Jackobian came online in May 2016 as an online community, the Kinwap Vision which is better known as the Jackobian Vision has been born and that, which is the reason why we have a Growing community today is what i will cast some light on as we approach our first BirthdaY!
    • Have we succeeded?
    • Are we on track?
    • Do we have a chance?
    • Where we are...?
    • What next for the Community?
    • Will_the_Dream_come_true?
    These are the questions we will be attempting in this thread.
    Yes, WE... Together.

Meanwhile, if you have no idea what this Vision is all about?
    Let me brief you....
    It has always been about Nigerians, starting from Nigerian students and i have explained it in two threads. Below are the links to read them up...

1. Here's the first and short Version of it:
    What You Don't Know About 'the Kinwap Vision', Jackobian & The Brain Behind It All

2. Need a Full Detailed Version of What Jackobian truly is? Yes you do! Click here: The Revelation, The Vision, The Plan & Where Jackobian Is Headed

I will be back shortly so we can see how far Jackobian has come and what we are doing next!... your questions are welcome from now but make sure that you truly understand the Vision very well!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    rillz and Lola like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Jackobians Approach Community Forum Date
    Official Happy Christmas Jackobians! Christ Is 2018 Years Today!!! Jackobian News (Official) Dec 25, 2017
    Ask Matter Arising: Every Jackobians, Come Here And Have Your Say Jackobian News (Official) Aug 29, 2017
    Official Jackobian @ 34k - We Owe Jackobians + Api Sallah!!! Jackobian News (Official) Aug 28, 2017
    Official Jackobians, How About An Educative Biafra Forum On Jackobian? Jackobian News (Official) Apr 30, 2017
    Official Some Incredible Jackobians That Run This Community Jackobian News (Official) Apr 29, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

First of all, When was Jackobian Born Actually?

Although the domain, Jackobian.com was registered over a year ago, the forum started in May last year and this is the first thread: Welcome To Jackobian.com!
    Lols, am sure you could not have been able to find it yourself. Created May 25th, it marked the beginning of Jackobian.com on it's way to achieve our goals which i believe you know what they are by now.

Here's the summary of it all.
    Jackobian which is a slang common to students is a forum by which we hope to reach out to and impact on Nigerian students. I love to say that it's a community of students, by Students and for students but it's clearly not just students anymore but for a good reason.

Hence, we came online in May last year with a lot of hopes and dreams for students, most of which we have not even started working on!
    Are we wasting time???

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Aside from that, i will say that Jackobian is lagging behind greatly in terms of our goals and visions for coming up in the first place.

The past few Months in a Nutshell
    We have struggled greatly in terms of stability. We have crashed so many times, at a time gone offline for almost a week with little hope of getting back online but thanks to the spirit and dedication some great Jackobians who work with me on this, we came right back bouncing again like we were never hurt!
    Basically, we have been looking for where to put our feet and make a stand and not so long ago, we managed to find such and we are confident that the struggle for a stable website has been overcome.

Let's recap!

So as not to misread me, i was talking about technical balance in the forum and not on a general note because in terms of many other things which include staff strength, structure and organization, we are still lagging behind but improving too!

Hence, we have not been wasting time but rather we have spent a lot of time struggling to stay stable and a lot has been left unattended to.

But gaining stability isn't what Jackobian Vision is all about... How far have we gone with the Vision itself?

rillz and Greatman like this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Considering we plan to start impacting on the lives of students as soon as LAUNCH, we have done basically NOTHING in that regards! We have made more attempts than we have recorded failures though and some of the ideas we are implementing now are yet to show real fruits.

We will Highlight the major ones below...

1. Jackobian Scholarships
    It was exactly the kind of thing I wanted before launch and thanks to God, few months later, we got the chance to effect it on a Micro scale. This we did and recorded some encouraging level of participation from interested and informed contestants.
    Jackobian scholarhsips is basically Essay writing on Interesting topics especially those affecting students and the economy @ the moment.
    You can see the dedicated section for the Jackobian scholarships here: Jackobian Awards
    Unfortunately, Jackobian micro scholarship awards died with the first huge crash we encountered in the forum and since then, not much has been done to awaken it... MY FAULT & AM SORRY GUYS!
    Right now, i know the micro scholarship scheme will be resumed before long as we enter the second year of Jackobian

but then, what else failed?

rillz likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

2. Jackobian Micro University

We know that we could not start a primary school let alone a university so we made an attempt to provide an environment where Nigerian students can study online in a manner that we can tune to provide the very best learning conditions possible on the Internet. think of Jackobian Micro University and think of e-learning by students and for students.

Again, this was starved of attention hence we couldn't just make it happen here.
    It's an idea we hope to review in the future for Jackobians who need it!

7. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Wow this is really so great to hear...

Jackobian has made me a great person...

Jackobian acts as my main community office online..

Jackobian connects new people from all walks of life.

Jackobian has pulled out the talent in me.

Jackobian has helped members financially, socially, academically, mentally, emotionally..

Thanks @Prezzy for creating a great forum like this, I won't be surprised if Jackobian be among the top10 Nigeria sites to surf before the end of this year.

Gad, Greatman and James Nille like this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Big events that changed a lot on Jackobian

I was getting sick of remembering all those things we have failed at and even wondering why i had to mention them first before everything else but at least am glad it's out
    ! Let's move on to see the other things that happened which has left a big mark on Jackobian!

Jackobians! These being the primary focus of the forum had a lot of impact on what goes on here. By airing their views and through general behaviour, we have responded in kind leaving a long list of history behind us in the process

Free Browsing... from kinwap.com

Ponzi... from nowhere

Bitcoins and Cryptos... from the future

these are the major things that have acted and reacted to give the Jackobian we know today.
    One thing they all have in common is that It's never really entirely BAD... there are some things we learn from each event and some other positive things it left behind especially as it has to do with taking Jackobian out there and bringing in more and more Jackobians to the community!

Gad likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's Jackobians to decide and ours to guide and support.
    We have a forum now, the future largely depends on the real/loyal Jackobians and i trust they will always make the right choice.
    However, this year? A lot is still coming actually most of which have not been unveiled.

But some other ones are already running but receiving very little attention for reasons yet unclear such as...

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Ongoing 'Jackobian Rewards for Promotion' program
    Learn more: Official - $5 Daily From Jackobian To Jackobians For The Growth Of Our Community!

It's about a structure created Reward Jackobians who
    will naturally promote Jackobian and also encourage others to do the same!
    people such as this..
    ... and others are the reasons why the structure came up but still very few people including @rillz & @donsilas have actually benefited from here. This program has received less attention than it deserves over time and sometimes, i wonder if it is because we pay only in bitcoins.

I will love to use this opportunity to encourage people who don't know about it to get engaged and participate as... speaking of ways to earn by doing things you would naturally do, i think this is just one of the best around for now.

How it works?

Share Jackobian
    with friends, family or/and enemies on
    facebook,
    whatsapp,
    telegram, etc and earn by doing so!

To learn more about how it works, click here: Official - $5 Daily From Jackobian To Jackobians For The Growth Of Our Community!

rillz and Toluwanikayode like this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Moving forward...

We still have a lot of our hands to accomplish as a forum and with each passing day we are getting a day older with more pressure to get things done.

So, we plan on first starting some of the things we stopped earlier such as the scholarship scheme and also introducing other exciting features to this forum.

More so, we are looking to develop our team further and bring more balance to the forum from within in the coming months. It's gradual but I have finally come to accept that. Lols, took some time to understand that this aspect of team. Building is not a one day thing actually.

I think the most important lesson so far is that, it's going to take a while to play out and the interesting part of it is that we have a big part to play in this "while" which is what we are going to focus on!

Summarizing...

We are getting closer and we hope not to wait for good things to happen but rather do our best they happen in the best possible way and of course at the best possible time!

For Jackobians, who have been with us all these long while, we owe you guys everything actually and I promise we will keep giving the best and nothing less because that's what this deserves!

Yet to join our community? You are welcome to do so now and gains access to participate in the discussions and follow us on this journey.

Jaflash and donsilas like this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright guys, I hope this helps you understand Jackobian.com better and more importantly, understand the Jackobian Vision and the approach we are using to arrive @ our goals.

Don't forget to leave your comments because I wanna read and reply to them and also your questions too.. Those are welcome too!

13. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Well Known

Jackobian.com is a great community to me since the day I came across it. I was afraid of the economic of our great Nation Nigeria. But I was courageous when I read about the Vision of Jackobian.com and where he is headed to. And this has been my strength up till now. Long live Jackobian.com! More strength to you @Prezzy.

Prezzy likes this.
  14. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

GOD BLESS HER (JACKOBIAN)

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I appreciate this comment of yours bro. You on your own has been a sight to behold in the forum.
    Similar to what we have with @Yasssss!!!
    You guys really care about what's going on here and form the major Part of our inspiration!

Remain blessed sir

16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols, you @re right her

17. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Well Known

FOR SURE...
    JACKOBIANS DREAMS MUST COME TO PASS
    !!!NO DOUBT!!!

18. Alhaji

Alhaji Well Known

Honestly I have followed this platform jackobian far back when they were known for free browsing cheat... then. this is the only site u can come and get updated and tasted free browsing then. is not called jackobian then. but now... if u re looking for free browsing cheat, u can't get it again as we use to get it then, and as the vision is to help students, students still needs those cheats but re not sure of getting it anymore... thanks to one guy here called " Gad" if not for him, that aspect of jackobian would have being buried by now , we still need more like Gad to bring the free browsing cheat again.
    secondly, this is now making jackobian un safe for both d old members and new members. this ponzi stuff , is becoming rampant here, which is not suppose to be so, yes we need ponzi, but let us find a way to deal with it here, I mean the advert. and almost all that have being advertised here ending up going with people's money, the lose is far more greater than testimony. let jackobian find a way to comb this. I suggest if they can come up with a peer to peer system, like MMM , let them forget the investment type/ hyip. let it be peer to peer, we pay our self. exactly like Mmm . with some modalities to sustain it. we re many , with our number here, we can sustain it and give testimonies and outsiders will join too.

these re my observations and way forward in achieving our vision here.

@Alhaji

Oyekanmireadone likes this.
  19. Yasssss!!!

Yasssss!!! ... Da Awesome!

awww, thanks prezzy :)

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Jaflash

Jaflash Active

Jackobian goals are realistic and attainable. God will see us through.

Prezzy likes this.
  21. ibrado70

ibrado70 Upcoming

Jackobian. is the best site i what to thank you for the good work and God bless you and more strength to @Prezzy

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Well Known

Thanks as well. I love your teaching and am enjoying it. Weldon!

23. Lola

Lola Upcoming

I came across Jakobian.com a couple of weeks ago while surfing the net. I became glued after going through some posts; @Prezzy post mostly( the guy can write for Africa).
    Over time, I became a regular Jakobian; which I've not regretted.
    Jakobian has also become a virtual office for me.
    I've also learnt lots about cryptocurrency trading here
    Keep it up @Prezzy and other admin.

Prezzy likes this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hmm, they weren't meant to be easily attainable bro. Anyways, the most important thing is that we meet them however little or big by whatever means that's in line with good morales such as can be related with the vision itself.

I love to say we are getting better each day or @ least, we are working to get better each day

25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Don't worry, just get ready for bills soon;)

Thanks, it's an opportunity we want to expose to everyone so those interested won't have reason not to engage... At least, one could say, Jackobian taught me that.
    That's the goal :rolleyes:

Lola likes this.
  26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Something else is up guys!
    Coming from @Gad Tech Knight on Jackobian, we have an app now for Android.

Not the perfect one but one with room and opportunity for further development.

Check this thread to vote whether or not it should be released to the public => Official - [vote] How About An Android App For Jackobian.com?
    [you'll understand when you get there]

Gad likes this.
  27. Lola

Lola Upcoming

Bring it on :D:p:p

I'm sure you are achieving the goal; one day at a time. *thumbs up*

Prezzy likes this.
  28. rillz

rillz Active

hmmmm speechless but am so happy being part of this great community, @Prezzy you are a good person you really want the growth of both the forum and the members, jackobian has giving me the hope that my dreams when it comes to the online world will not be just a dream but a reality.
    as for growing we are moving from "GLORY TO GLORY" more is to come, good things please try joining thread he talked about ,let's help ourselves together by carrying the flag of JACKOBIAN.COM. Thanks

Gad and Prezzy like this.
  29. Oyekanmireadone

Oyekanmireadone Well Known

@Prezzy u are the real MVP. Your teachings has really been of great help. youngboss

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Gad likes this.
  31. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Am glad to hear that bro.
    A lot more work to be done though!