Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
naija crypto

Official Jackobian Hits 33,000! (village Meeting)

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Jackobians, if you have kept a watch on the number of users in this community, you must have noticed that we've been below 33k and above 32k for a while.

Screenshot_20170708-173343.png-Jackobian Hits 33,000! (village Meeting)

We've finally made it past 33k today and I just want to say a big congrats to anyone that's part of this community and also commend all those that are part of reason why we are here today!.

We still have a long way to go guys especially as it has to do with the Jackobian Vision proper!

Jackobian Vision?

Yeah, we have a vision we are working towards and I trust most of us already knows about it but for those that aren't aware and are still wondering what this platform is all about, please click here to read up =>
    The Revelation, The Vision, The Plan & Where Jackobian Is Headed

Meanwhile, we are always looking forward to getting better and improving.

The latest?
    I hope we have the chat icon on Jackobian that's introduced most recently?

It should be on this very page... And every other one.
    Screenshot_2017-07-08-17-41-57.png-Jackobian Hits 33,000! (village Meeting)

If you ever have any problems, please use it to contact an admin online to assist you.

Finally,..

Do you have any suggestions for us?
    Or any complaints?

.. They are all welcome.

Please leave them below.

And very importantly, drop a wish below for Jackobian please. A sincere one!

2. Loading...