Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Jackobian Has Helped Many, As We Clock 1year, How Do We Appreciate

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by uche22, Mar 30, 2017.

1. uche22

uche22 Jackobian

opened for jackobians

Trump, Gad and Prezzy like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Jackobian Has Helped Forum Date
    Please Has Jackobian Opened Another Website Jackobian News (Official) Jul 8, 2017
    Official Jackobian App Has 100 Downloads & 4.8/5 Review! Jackobian News (Official) May 28, 2017
    Official Will You Come Work With Us @ Jackobian Head Office? Jackobian News (Official) Jan 4, 2018
    Official Contribute Here: Help Jackobian Grow Better In 2018 Jackobian News (Official) Dec 26, 2017
    Official Happy Christmas Jackobians! Christ Is 2018 Years Today!!! Jackobian News (Official) Dec 25, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good thread you have here. I wonder how It was missed!

Meanwhile, we are almost @ 1 year and still Have a lot on our hands.

Your views about our community is expected and appreciated as they will help us improve so the floor is yours!

Shaynee likes this.
  4. Shaynee

Shaynee Jackobian

Wow, this is amazing. Weldone guys

5. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Good one you have here bro :rolleyes:

6. omoh favour

omoh favour Jackobian

Jackobian has never helped Meeeeeeeeee rather since I was told about jackobian nd joined dey only end ruin me......maybe it helped others buh certainly not me......I fear ds sight now eeeeeeh I fear am die dats my own view....thanks

Prezzy likes this.
  7. adesioye

adesioye Jackobian

8. zipphy25

zipphy25 Active

M coming for u diz nyt, expect me in ur dream

Gad likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Water can kill and water can keep someone alive.
    It largely depends on how you use it.
    Watch, learn and do and you'll surely regret what you just said my dear. You can start from here => PrezzY - [my Ripple Investment] 500% In 1 Week - Ultimate Ponzi!

Trump likes this.
  10. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

Ah, gonna protect myself really well for this night o :p:D:rolleyes:

11. Jimbaby23

Jimbaby23 Jackobian

jackobian has helped me in that, I have learnt a lot about Ponzi schemes though it has not really favoured me. The rate at which fake Ponzi schemes are advertised here is alarming. Ponzi schemes here should be moderated to a great extent . I would suggest that there should be room for other networking businesses and educative articles. Thank you.

Prezzy likes this.
  12. zipphy25

zipphy25 Active

Mehn my second home

Prezzy likes this.
  13. Onlyone

Onlyone Jackobian

okay since there is a forum for almost everything here it those help Jackobian to be neat, what if those forum are displayed on the homepage so ones anyone log in, one just select the forum u're interested read and do what ever you want there(already done tho) then import stuff or ads that will benefit everyone greatly can be posted by admins instead of all this them as e dey hot pozi we come across mostly on the home page that makes majority lose their cash and it crashes then the next O'clock they see 100 more new ones. And also the ponzi forum should be scrutinize that only the best are posted to avoid crazy ridiculous amount of loses. Admins to each forum/ it is a general admin can make it work. Jacksonian place that put smiles n happiness to majority of its users instead of a place where scammers can roam freely. Let me stop here 1st.

Prezzy likes this.
  14. Onlyone

Onlyone Jackobian

Yes please one very important point. WE NEED MORE EMOJI'S.;) this 12 no do us o I mean me thank you

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Daniel Okoroafor

Daniel Okoroafor Rookie!!!

Jokobian should organise a ponzy scheme for that day. just little money stuff. congratulations

16. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Wao Jackobian has really help me so much I thank God for coming across this great site

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Alhaji

Alhaji Well Known

is a welcomed development. but is not good enough. coz jackobian aim to target new members or passer by to equally register on jackobian. jackobian still allowing and approving all this new ponzi is still not healthy too, coz our quest and passer by will still see it and fall for those site that have the aim of scamming her participants. my own suggestion is for the admin and mods of jackobian never to approve any new ponzi advert. me and u knows the real men in ponzi. MMM AND GHW. let all ho back to them. and stop losing our money to fake sites. and is only on jackobian i have seen d highest percent of ponzi advert. the early we stop approving this new ones. the early we all go back to the real men and enjoy our financial freedom.

Alhaji

18. Toluwanikayode

Toluwanikayode Jackobian

3 Gbosas for Jackobian-------->

Me I love the communication strength of Jackobian.......... Continue!

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Jaflash

Jaflash Active

Jackobian and Cryptocurrency are the present and future, Thanks Jackobian for everything

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright sir. Your voice is well heard!

Omenwa likes this.
  21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

One thing about Jackobian threads is that, once it's official, everyone wants to offer some advice.

It shows care and membership and am glad for both. We are equally working to make sure that we adjust to be better while working with the suggestions we get.

Keep. It coming cos it's not in vain!

22. Gentlevin

Gentlevin Active

hmmmmmm wat do i say nowwwwww....I LIKE D PREZZY BABA BTC BANK STUFF. The honesty in buying and selling of d btc makes me love jackobian..........

Prezzy likes this.
  23. adetutu27

adetutu27 Jackobian

You guys refused to give us support
    We are genuine and reaal

Prezzy likes this.
  24. Kingsley 23

Kingsley 23 Upcoming

✅WELCOME to MMMEMPIRE✅

Provide help and get help...
    This is HOT right now. Many P2P system don't last for few weeks but MMEMPIRE is now running for 30+ Days Now and still counting. What do they offer?

✅ 100% of your investment in 7 days.
    ✅80% of your investment in 15 days
    ✅50% of your investment in 30 days.

How To Register...
    U can register using this link

Register & Earn 50%- 100% !

You can decide to choose one of the packages OR all the 3. Meaning you can PH in all the 3 packages

Mmmempire 100% in 7days

OTHER UNIQUE FEATURES
    ✅ 10% referral bonus. (You Can only Earn from your First 5 referrals)
    ✅20% bonus of your PH when you provide respective help four times in the system.

Mmmempire 100% in 7days

✅Provide help and get help✅

Ph of 20k to someone and gh of 40k from someone.
    Ph of 50k to someone and gh of 100k from someone.
    ph of 100k to someone and gh of 200k from someone....
    And GET 100% of your money IN 7days

N.B: THE BIC ifcs code is your bank name to confirm that you are not using two accounts to drain the system. If noticed, your account might be deactivated. So add your bank name in the BIC ifcs space and repeat it in bank name again for confirmation.

Welcome to mmmempire
    U can register using this link

Register & Earn 50%- 100% !

25. Thoughtplus

Thoughtplus Active

Jackobian as a platform is cool and encourages self dependency because it makes everyone to be responsible for his/her actions and inactions. As a matter of fact I have considerably learnt my lesson here with a bit of mixed feelings. I want to advice that let there be visible red alert on xtremely dangerous ponzi site cos most of them are poisonous to loyal Jackobians and newbies. That will be all for now.

26. Donald Tiemo

Donald Tiemo Jackobian

Very nice and helpful forum

27. wunmite

wunmite Well Known

Jackobian is a good forum, to be honest i have gained thru ponzi schemes & i have lost thru the same scheme as well. This site is not all about ponzi schemes, Thou still haven't tried all this cryptocurrencies and all, but i want to give it a try.

In Niger way jackobian dey make person sharp if you too dey dull things.

Good work to Prezzy and his team. well done.

28. DecentB

DecentB Jackobian

Actually jackobian have helped me and I have also lost in it, however, that's Niger ponzi for you. congratulations to Prezzy and all the admins. But can't you guys do something about so many fake ponzi site?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JACKOBIANS

29. Wiseniggy

Wiseniggy Active

Guess you need a good mentor and acquire the needed skills

30. Wiseniggy

Wiseniggy Active

In one sentence, JACKOBIAN HAS BEEN WONDERFUL!!

31. Omenwa

Omenwa Upcoming

Helped and ruined. But still like My prezzy