sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Official Jackobian App Has 100 Downloads & 4.8/5 Review!

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, May 28, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Jackobians, happy every every.
    I mean, happy Sunday and happy Ramadan!

Sometime ago, we unleashed the Jackobian.com application for android devices and since then, there has not been much talks about the app here on Jackobian.com to the best of my knowledge.

This morning, I was on playstore when I decided to search for the app we launched a while ago to see how Jackobians and others are responding.

To say the least, I wasn't disappointed!
    Here are some pics that shows how the app has been doing.

We have some reviews by some Jackobians I can't recommend including @Kenny

Screenshot_20170528-103903.png-Jackobian App Has 100 Downloads & 4.8/5 Review!

And the app is managing a whooping 4.8/5 reviews with 18 reviews in total!

Honestly, I know some of us have been partial with the ratings but you can be sure that we are working to improve on what we have presently. Only a matter of time.

.. h, yeah, am updating the app.
    Screenshot_20170528-103854.png-Jackobian App Has 100 Downloads & 4.8/5 Review!

So, this thread is a call to those that don't know about the Jackobian app yet.
    You can download it on playstore by just searching for 'JACKOBIAN'.

Yeah, that's all it takes and am sure you'll love It too.

Don't forget to leave your own reviews.
    Don't forget to download Asap let's see how long it will take to get to 200 Downloads!

And yes, I know am very just distracted and we haven't really had our normal chat recently but trust me, prezzy ain't too far anymore.

Expect me back and better before long.

Peace and enjoy yourself! :rose:

Gad likes this.
  2. Loading...