sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Official Jackobian @ 34k - We Owe Jackobians + Api Sallah!!!

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. ohamng

ohamng Upcoming

To God be the glory. Right from time, Almaighty do request TRUST from His being, it waxes bond between Him and His faithful being. My very first time of visiting this forum, that's the first thing I noticed from both the admin and the members, the fact is, that's what keeping it alive and healthy. Trust leads and links to so many things and positive changes, which we are experiencing here and which will never stop.

The spirit of assistance that the mentors here have is just too incomparable, only God can reward you,...may He reward you abundantly.

Let's uphold trust, the light of love, abundance, success and many shall be shone on us.

Jackobian, THE BEST FORUM OF THE CENTURY.

Jenero200 and Prezzy like this.
  2. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

God reward you too and you've got one of the best comments of the century too!

ohamng likes this.
  3. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Well Known

Happy sallah to all my Muslim bro/sis, may The God Almighty bless us all with happiness and grace our home with warmth and peace EID-MUBARAQ

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

yeah. may God bless them all just as us too

Tbossofficial likes this.
  5. skky1

skky1 Jackobian

I dint exactly come to peep.....for me jackobian is addictive so sometimes i open a thread but dnt read it....just surfing jackobian.com not really readin anytin in paticula....really sorry if it lookd like i just came 2 peep...nd Hell yeah...am a JACKOBIAN

Prezzy likes this.
  6. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

7. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

Jackobian !
    Jackobian !!
    Jackobian !!!

I celebrate YOU !
    YOU are great !
    YOU are going places!
    All thanks to d Originator of dis great site @Prezzy :tumbsup:

I can NEVER forget Jackobian cos of the great role Jackobian played & still playing in ma life...
    If anyone here knows me personally, u will know what I mean...

I just have to b concise about it unless I can write a full epistle about Jackobian

I HOPE TO PAY YOU ONE DAY

Yes!! I will contribute to taking u to da penultimate top soon

@Prezzy I know I can never repay u for the privilege I have through ur site bro!! Only God can do that & may He guide you all the way to ur desired dream in life (Amen)

#$alim$ojay

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

We already have an epistle here bro. I trust you sir.
    We are on track bro, riding on his mercies. Great to know you are on board this train with us

SalimSojay likes this.