Is This The Holy Gray Crypto Trading Bot?

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by philipj, Sep 11, 2021.

1. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Bots are automated trading software that helps you trade the market 24/7. All you need do is to set your trade parameter, and allow the bot to interact with the market and execute your trade automatically based on your setting round the clock even while you are sleeping.

There are lots of bots in the market. Its not easy to pick the best. But with caregul research, you can get the type that suites your style of trading. For over a month now I have been testing this particular bot called Royalq.

The base trading currency is usdt from binance exchange where you have your capital. You connect the bot to your binance account through an API. Thereafter you select specific coin or group of coins you trade the usdt against. You setup your trade strategy. Then you start the bot. This now trades the market for you 24/7 until you stop the bot.

Can you be successfully trading with it? Lets see from the result achieved thus far. I started trading with it over the past 30 days. What have been my result. Cumulatively I have made over 35% of my Capital. Below is the screen shot. Will keep posting my update

IMG-20210911-WA0012.jpg-Is This The Holy Gray  Crypto Trading Bot?
    IMG-20210911-WA0013.jpg-Is This The Holy Gray  Crypto Trading Bot?

2. Loading...