sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Is Genesis Mining Investment Profitable In (october) 2019

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hi whatsapp pals. This used to be prezzy.... Writing on this forum! Only some of us will relate.

Meanwhile, I just wanna quickly share the state of Bitcoin mining as it is now with genesis-mining.com

I'll summarize it so you don't need to ask further questions This is Bitcoin mining investment now.
    Genesis mining is giving 10% off for those who want to invest now. By my own calculations, the investment is still NOT profitable at the CURRENT price of Bitcoin so that means you'll get your money back with maybe 5% profit after 18 months.

Why Bitcoin is unprofitable Now

About a month ago, Bitcoin was @ ~ $11,000 & genesis mining was selling 1TH/S @ $130.
    Now, as bitcoin has gone to ~ $8,000, they know you'll lose money if you buy @ $130 so they have given you 10% off.
    Still my advise is Don't Invest unless you believe Bitcoin will go higher in the next 18 months!

Personally, I think bitcoin will go higher between now and 2021 but I still don't feel it's the right time to invest in mining. Perhaps, genesis-mining.com will give us 20% discount soon! If that happens now, I consider it good enough to invest..

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Genesis Mining Investment Forum Date
    PrezzY Investing Profit From Bitcoin Investment - What I Do With My Genesis-mining Payout Daily! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 6, 2017
    Watch Video Of Genesis-mining Farm: Most Secured Bitcoin Investment On The Internet! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 1, 2017
    Am Thinking Of Genesis-mining Investment [cloud Mining] Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 25, 2016
    Genesis Mining Vs Hashing24 - Which Is More Profitable? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 15, 2019
    You May Lose Your Contract With Genesis-mining But Radiant Can Help Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 16, 2018

3. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

What's minimum to start mining on genesis? And hashing 24?

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Labay

Labay Rookie!!!

try mining phi

1. open the website at minepi dot com.
    2. install the application
    3. enter the invitation code: labalaba

and you can already mining from your smartphone.

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Strong lady, I miss u die
    Minimum is $134 for 3TH/S

6. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

Mining in general can be highly profitable but it has to be understood right and this is not easiest things to do. We need to understand How to do Crypto Mining, and only then we will be able to gain.

It’s a lot easier thing to say than to do but it’s still doable thing. And this is where we have to be ready for it and only then we will be able to gain. But if we go directly without doing the required research than we will only struggle.

7. Alfredaght

Alfredaght Rookie!!!

8. Alfredaght

Alfredaght Rookie!!!

9. Alfredaght

Alfredaght Rookie!!!

10. Alfredaght

Alfredaght Rookie!!!

1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. Prezzy
  4. Kingyemmy