Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad

Is Ethereum The Best Hodling Investment For Now?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright. I know what you are thinking now. You are thinking: and there's no Best Cryptocurrency to Hold because one can't predict where the market could be going tomorrow. However, based on Scientific data available, a trader is expected to make the most likely predictions and work with it In a way that it will profit him. That is what I have done and my ideas is what I want to share with you!
    ETH hodling.png-Is Ethereum The Best Hodling Investment For Now?
    Take a look at the ETH graph and data above . I'll use it to point out a few things about the coin which suggests that it's a great option to Hodl, if not the very best.

Why you should Hodl ETH

1. ETH is second to Bitcoin!
    Yes, the name matters as well and Ethereum has a name in the market that sounds so loud it's only second to the king coin, BTC.

2. ETH has a grand market capitalization with a great real life application
    The Ethereum network is being supported on the foundation of $18 billion. That doesn't sound like what's going to run away in a hurry.

3 . A look at the graph gives more conviction of a bull run

Looking at the price chart for ETH, one can see that the coin has hit a pretty low level @ about $80 late last year and has gradually gathered momentum. Even in the past few weeks, it's held its value, growing rather steadily while swinging sideways at some point. But generally, it's looking good.

Recaps

I don't know about any exciting updates coming to the ETH network but does it really need one to rally upwards?
    The answer is hardly. If the market is going to pump now, ETH should be in the lead!

Am setting my own target to Hodl ETH.
    Should I Hodl & Trade?

D-termined likes this.
  2. Loading...