sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Is Education Truly The Best Legacy In Nigeria?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by gbolahan, Sep 14, 2017.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Everybody want to invest money in something that will yield profit but investing in Nigerian education is a total scam,yes an obvious blind scam.

It always pain me when I see a graduate wandering around the street to search for #2000 job just to survive.After passing through sleepless nights,spending your time and money on education here in Nigeria at the end what government can offer you is NO employment,then you start seeking for job at private company that will offer annoying price sometimes,still they are shouting education is the best legacy.

Oh my God,i dont know how i can express myself. Let assume we are spending 100k on education yearly per one head,this means for good 4years we had invested #400000 on one head and we have some parents sponsoring 3-4 child,which amount to like #16m

My advice to Nigerian students
    I dont think i should be telling you that government are scamming us by now.I beseech you,find something fetching you money before wasting your time and money on education in Nigeria.schooling in Nigeria is not a guarantee that you have secured a good paying job,it is just an opportunity just have that mind set.

Everything happening in Nigeria give us a proof that government didn't care at all,they are the real scammer please beware and be smart.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Prezzy and D-termined like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Education Truly Best Forum Date
    Is The Government Truly Bigger Than 'decentralized' Cryptocurrency? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 6, 2018
    ICO [ann] Epigencare: Truly Personalized Skincare. Join Now And Earn Daily Profit!!! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 1, 2018
    Truly Best Bitcoin Mining Machine In 2017/2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 12, 2017

3. gbolahan

4. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

@gbolahan let me start by appreciating you for creating this kind of post, i am sure members here will reason greatly with the writeup and also start taking any online business so serious because that is the way now.

The world is now based on information technology.

gbolahan likes this.
  5. D-termined

Online business is the future for now...

I am not reffering to ponzi business that will rack people's hardearned money..

Profitable Online business that student can kick start are Crytocurrency business, networking business, digital marketing. those are the reliable business that student can start investing into.

However, Youths can also learn new skills and become more proficient in it.

gbolahan likes this.
  6. gbolahan

Yea online and creativity

D-termined likes this.
  7. D-termined

i might create post on that soon...

gbolahan likes this.
  8. gbolahan

Nigerian students please let talk

D-termined likes this.
  9. KrissKross

KrissKross Jackobian

So if the education is really shit and you are still studying you can only take everything. During your studying, you can work or learn new things all alone. If you get a lot of tasks, you can order them on Essays Match and develop yourself!

10. Bjorn

Bjorn Jackobian

Education is and always been very important. Without highly educated people how can one country move forward at all? Can you be a doctor without a University studying? Can a country survive without doctors? This is just one of examples, but applies to any industry

gbolahan and Prezzy like this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Nigerian government has been graduating hundreds of thousands of engineers but we don't make common motorcycle in this country.

Truly, education is very important but in this country, we aren't seeing the impact because we just have schools that do little to impact the real education. That's the point

However we must still try to gain whatever they have to offer without wasting our time completely

12. gbolahan

I am not disputing education, but the quality here in Nigeria is low compare to other country. why do our president need to receive treatment abroad when we have qualified doctors here?

Prezzy likes this.
  13. Michelle Lordes

Michelle Lordes Rookie!!!

The most important part of education is the one you don't learn in school. That's the one that helps you conquer in the real world. You learn it yourself through exposure and learning ftom other peoples experiences.

Prezzy and gbolahan like this.
  14. Filher

Filher Jackobian

We all agree that education is good and that kids should go to school. Now, completely another topic is that government is doing nothing to increase employment of highly educated people. This is sad truth and not good for anybody in country

15. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Rookie!!!

Do many students from Nigeria study abroad?

16. LillyPage

LillyPage Jackobian

This problem involves more countries than just Nigeria. Even in Europe. Nevertheless, there are many professions that can not be achieved without getting a major - medicine, for example, but if that's something like marketing or econimics, it's not worth it. I do agree.

Prezzy, gbolahan and D-termined like this.
  17. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Rookie!!!

Yes, I agree with you.
    And it's a little sad that some students have to study abroad because the level of education is higher there

Prezzy, D-termined and gbolahan like this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yes. Way too many students and many of them will prefer to work abroad than to work in Nigeria after their studies.

The best ones are automatically absorbed by their host countries

Anastasiia likes this.
  19. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Rookie!!!

So, it meams that part of them acquire citizenship of a country, where they found a job, and don't come back to Nigeria?

Prezzy likes this.
  20. LillyPage

LillyPage Jackobian

It's hard to be competitive these days

Prezzy likes this.
  21. LillyPage

LillyPage Jackobian

Of course, there are many immigrants who are not coming back

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

For many, that's their prayer.
    Some do come back actually.

However, the mass exodus of Nigerians from Nigeria as well as other African countries due to hardship is not a hidden event in world politics now

23. ifeanyi42

ifeanyi42 Upcoming

I won't say it's totally a scam☺️

Prezzy likes this.