Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Investment Profit And Forex Signal

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by derili, May 10, 2019.

1. derili

derili Upcoming

FOREX SIGNALS AND INVESTMENT PROFIT
    BMW (BMWGn)
    CLOSE NOW/SOON @: 70.10 (area)

Ladies and Gentlemen - we did again! What a trade. Let this be an example why fundamental trading is the ONLY real trading. From almost every technical point of view the BMW stock was a BUY, broke all supports, was way below the moving average ... yet we shorted. It's the work you put into analyzing the company that makes the difference! Hard works pay off - happy to help you :love_letter:! We now see sideways movement and support at €70. We close at the current support.

Close soon or set the TP now and ...

enjoy your profits! :

See the evidence of making profit for our investors we trade for

Join the VIP this is a one in a lifetime chance.
    Let's work together by trading for you to have good profit just in 20 days,be motivated and dedicated to make it in life;Kindly join us by clicking R u s r e l l i n v e s t m e n t . c o m

Attached Files:

2. Loading...