Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Official Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Chux-maloma

Chux-maloma Jackobian

Three site a month is better, if u say a site a day or a week it we will still face same issue, as to ppl will stop recycling after a day or a week to join d newest one on board.

2. Glow

Glow Jackobian

its a nice one....... I see we are headed someplace with this new development...

3. Glow

Glow Jackobian

my problem exactly. all Ponzi scheme require just commitment from all members/participants not greedy persons... if 1000 persons join a 2x1 matrix scheme and are all committed issues will be minimal as everyone invests with similar interests and any individual will comfortably invest in as many schemes as they can handle if only their interest is similar with that of the other members which is commitment.

4. Glow

Glow Jackobian

To every problem where humans are involved I blame them individually for that very problem. there are various means that cyber beggars are being dealt with like the purge, delete and rematch system of most new schemes. I tell you the beggars aren't the problem the members individually are because even after beggars are purged nowadays and members are auto recycled after they've been paid most them will be like I cant risk my money, forgetting the profit isn't theirs. I urge us all to urge others too its not how many persons but how many committed members are in a scheme. greed is part of man but notwithstanding the few genuine site owners cant make it work without the right participants....

5. Yasssss!!!

Yasssss!!! ... Da Awesome!

Seems admin are taking this kind of seriously now. Job well done. Keep the scammers off the board, it makes it more tolerable for decent and genuine folks.

6. omospecial

omospecial Jackobian

I know it for sure that All Jackobians Admin are scammer. Only ur ponzi people must patronize? You guys doesn't welcome any genuine suggestions. I know yu already know what yu are up to so stop this nonsense question

7. omospecial

omospecial Jackobian

All in all, what I can discan here is plan towards big scam. Does this development means that no one will lose money ? What ar yu guys driving at . ? All we are soliciting for is a single websites that will be more reliable and secure for all Nigerians and not 3/or 5 ponzi in a day.

8. Saen

Saen Jackobian

Someone should please help me the Jackobian telegram group link. Please its Urgent. Thanks

9. wunmite

wunmite Well Known

This is a good policy. I think 2 sites shoulod be released a day, cos most of us here as lost sooooooooooo much to this hit and run sites. Good work Admin.

10. Ugari Ikechukwu

Ugari Ikechukwu Jackobian

I concur

11. Ugari Ikechukwu

Ugari Ikechukwu Jackobian

Good development admin

12. sultra

sultra Rookie!!!

13. hanson

hanson Jackobian

want to be successful in ponzi?
    want to know the rules of ponzi?
    join me and my team on our seminar on ponzi.

Date: 21/03/17
    Time: 6:00pm
    Venue: T.me/ponzzi

14. zingo

zingo Jackobian

Nice idea if prezzy can implement it,if not for anything to save the image of this great site. Again if the admins of this site are really the ones behind Jacobians telegram group i'm afraid, cos the scam going on there has brought bad name for anything Jacobian

15. zingo

zingo Jackobian

One site is okay every week,out of greedy everybody want to have a site to scam people, and that is the major problem of Ponzi in Nigeria. There target is Jacobian,they believe it is their dumping ground. I know prezzy have good intention for us,please step up don't allow scammer to spoil your good work

16. Hello Friends,
    *PLS GUYS..DONT DULL..THIS IS THE BEST &
    MOST TRUSTED BITCOIN BIZ*

HELPBUDDY was launched on 5th January 2017.

Help Buddy is a solid worldwide platform with highly proactive, always online admins.
    Strictly bitcoin...Its all about PH and GH.

Help Buddy is UK/Canadian/USA owned*
    It pays 90% or 105% or 120% of your investment depending on minimum and Maximum. ( FROM MIN $20 to MAX $799 FOR 90% and FROM MIN $800 to MAX $5000 FOR 105%)

This will be the apex of online biz this year and in years to come
    Most of its participants are from Canada, USA, France, Ireland,
    Germany etc

Assumung you start with $1000
    $1000 results to $2050 in 30 days
    but you do not have to wait till 30 days
    because (growth) income comes in daily
    So, as you pledge to PH $1000.

your pledge starts to growth 3.5% daily ($35)
    After you have fulfilled (paid) your pledge
    you can now be withdrawing your daily growth ($35 daily).
    $35 everyday amounts to $1050 in 30 days
    $1050 (profit) + $1000 (your capital) = $2050 totally.

you can be withdrawing your daily profits
    (growth) but capital remains fixed
    until the 30th day, before you can take it
    *Hmmm...$2050 monthly

This will be the apex of online biz this year and
    in years to come.

Most of its participants are from Canada, USA,
    France, Ireland and India.
    Nigeria will soon conquer...

Nothing like fake POP*
    *Auto-confirmation of PH*
    *Hundreds of admins online to respond to you*

Don't waste time..Be among the pioneers..Join now and be a guider.

1. CLICK TO REGISTER HERE: Help Buddy

2. SEE HELP BUDDY FACEBOOK PAGE
    Help Buddy | Facebook

3 .SEE PROOFS & VIDEO TESTIMONIES
    Help Buddy

You can reach me on whatsapp nos: +2348063545789. Please No Call.

17. Micheal Rossy

Micheal Rossy Jackobian

That's a very good decision, at least it will minimize the loss we do get from all these hit and run sites...but them how will u know a site that will payoff well??? Because atimes site crashes fast because of the greedy admins and pple involve...

18. Micheal Rossy

Micheal Rossy Jackobian

I have a site from a very good friend which will be dropping on Friday morning, I will relate to the admin and us all about it later cos it's still under processing...it is a site we will all benefit from because the owner of the isn't as greedy as many site owners...the features are very ok...it depends on the admins here if they will approve it, because the loss we have experienced from other sites will actually make us to ignore and over look a good sites when we come across one...

19. nayarh

nayarh Jackobian

Admin I want to introduce a site
    Admin I want to introduce a site that is sta
    Ble

20. Maxispring

Maxispring Upcoming

Hi kenny and D determined, I will like to share this ponzi site that has the solution to ponzi Longevity to last as long as the participants want it to. Is being paying peacefully for up to 4 months now. Please check it out and recommend it to jacobians... They deserve good thing like

starhelp.net/howitworks.php

or better still join our romantic supper family telegram group to recieve the welcome love and respect you deserve as a participant.

Join group chat on Telegram

I love starhelp..... Please don't forget to use my email as your sponsor

amicable2no@gmail.com incase you want to join..... Or 08160275550 WhatsApp

Thanks......... Kisses......

Walai with Starhelp there is no other.......... ...... ......

21. Don p

Don p Rookie!!!

There will be a new site to be lunched by 10pm tonite. Get ready as the time counts down...

22. Lomani

Lomani Jackobian

They said 2-3.

23. Lomani

Lomani Jackobian

They said 2-3 sites.read properly

24. Don p

Don p Rookie!!!

Www. Standardfunds.net

25. Don p

Don p Rookie!!!

Just lunched..

26. Ononuju Tobenna

Ononuju Tobenna Jackobian

Are you tired of having the same account balance everyday?
    Are you tired of watching your money vanish into thin "cyberspace"?
    Are you bothered about the time you're to wait to expect payment?
    Are you scared of new scam ponzis out there?

Well guess what, unitypairs.com is coming soon. Set to be launched on Wednesday 9am, 22nd of this month.
    With four packages;
    #5,000 to get #10,000
    #10,000 to get #20,000
    #20,000 to get #40,000
    #50,000 to get #100,000.

Payment timeline is 4hours, that means a fast and efficient system.
    Join and have most of your worries taken from you.

telegram group... t.me/unityairs

Unitypairs
    New ponzi launching on Wednesday

Unitypairs
    New ponzi launching on Wednesday

27. owejakoko

owejakoko Rookie!!!

Pls make the difference so we can make money no no thanks

28. Breakdancer

Breakdancer Jackobian

Wow...check out a Genuine peer-to-peer donation Scheme that was launched 5days ago..
    Donate 2000 to earn 4000
    5000 to earn 10,000
    10,000 to earn 20,000
    promo banner.png-Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian
    I made 30k in 3days. They even pay extra 1k if you share a short video testimony on YouTube or Facebook and give extra 500naira if you share their banner on your Facebook wall or instagram.
    CashSpread.net

29. richiefocus

richiefocus Jackobian

How was the #500 paid

30. blessing777

blessing777 Jackobian