sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

I Was There When Jackobian Hit 1st 1000 Members, Were You?

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

yes, i was there when this great nigerian students forum reached 1000 members:):D:)
    Actually from predictions, it was supposed to happen yesterday but as God will have it, we never made it to 1k yesterday but today, 27th of June, 2016, @Otaru Basit made us 1000!... makes me wonder where he has been hiding all these while.
    lols:p
    View attachment 352 View attachment 353
    In Ligth of the current atmosphere and situation of things and Hope of greater things to come,i Pledge to continue doing my Best as a Loyal member and admin of this site to bring her to greater heights while we ULTIMATELY breach the gap of ORGANIZED discussion between Nigerian students of different backgrounds and institutions. Cos am A jackobian!

Meanwhile, watch out for better things happening in the forums, new things coming your way!
    with new moderators coming on board and the forum becoming ever more active, educative and fun.

Drop your wishes for jackobian below... your sincere wishes and share this post on facebook and whatsapp if your wishes are POSITIVE!:D

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Was Jackobian Hit Forum Date
    Official [apologies] Jackobian Was Offline For 8 Hours, Now Back & No Worries! Jackobian News (Official) Jun 3, 2017
    Jackobian @ 8k! Yes, I Was There And You? Jackobian News (Official) Dec 24, 2016
    Jackobian Was Down For 2 Hours Yet Again Due To Some Backend Operations Jackobian News (Official) Dec 8, 2016
    What Is Jackobian? Why This Site Was Created & What We Stand For Jackobian News (Official) Aug 10, 2016
    Ambode And Buhari At The Ecowas Border Post (photos) Jackobian News (Official) Oct 23, 2018

3. osixkilz

osixkilz Well Known Mod

I wish that jackobian will grow to the height of 500 active members in the next month

4. Alashelee

Alashelee Forum Poet

No 77 here:D

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

:cool::cool:never knew

6. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

I wonder what number I was sef but around 15 0r 16 .
    I wish that Jackobian should b greater than nairaland before the year runs out.
    Amen oo

7. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

I wish jackobian should be the institute of all student

8. Alashelee

Alashelee Forum Poet

You're number 21

9. Alashelee

Alashelee Forum Poet

Now you know ;)

10. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

Lol okay bro...

11. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

I should be btw 5-12

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Wow, am surprised @ your number. You are 21!.

To check your number, just click on your name and follow up your profile. It's the digit appended to your name

Like: http://jackobian.com/members/james-nille.21/

Meanwhile, your wish is horrendous considering nairaland is about 11 years but not impossible :)

3 people like this.
  13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Jackobian.com in the future has plans of institutions perhaps, your kids will school there & you'll be like, "son, I helped build this school from ONLINE 2 OFFLINE" but at the moment, what cash have we??? 0.00kb
    We don't even run ads

But I trust we shall still make it there, a step at a time!