sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

I Need Advice

Discussion in 'Food & Health' started by Walles, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Walles

Walles Upcoming

I have a very personal question. Beer lovers, you didn't notice that you have increased boobs? My girlfriend thinks my breasts are bigger and she thinks that this is due to the fact that I drink beer sometimes. Have you noticed this in yourself?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Need Advice Forum Date
    This Sick Person Needs Your Advice Jkinsz. .don't Ignore Food & Health Sep 10, 2016
    Oral Cancer: What You Need To Know About This Deadly Disease Food & Health Mar 27, 2018
    Diabetes Mellitus (symptoms, Causes & Remedies): 26 Things You Need To Know Food & Health Feb 14, 2018
    Food Needed For Diabetes Food & Health Feb 13, 2018
    Foods Needed For Nursing Mother Food & Health Feb 10, 2018

3. Greattas

Greattas Upcoming

A large number of bottles of beer in any case negatively affects your health. Beer greatly affects the hormonal balance, so I think men can grow breasts, women begin to grow facial hair. If you have these problems, then you need to stop drinking beer and consult a doctor. There are no irreversible effects. Genecomastia is the name for this disease when boobs become bigger in men. Here gynecomastiapro.com you can read more about it. Now, there are many effective remedies that are used to treat gynecomastia. I would recommend you to listen to the advice of your girlfriend.

4. Sonja-Erica Pompa

Sonja-Erica Pompa Rookie!!!

I had a boyfriend who also drinked a lot of beer. That's true!
    It's a good moment to think about your alcohol dependency. Alcohol is a poison, which can damage your health and brains.

5. pynoli

pynoli Rookie!!!

I also agree with this. I do not drink alcohol for more than 3 years